Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What color did you dye them since they are already green?

Is this the body in the link below?

Amazon.com: WORLDBOX AT027 1/6 Scale Durable Body-Ripped Super Strong 12" Male Figure Body : Toys & Games

this is the body , narrow shoulder , double jointed elbows

https://www.amazon.com/WORLDBOX-Dur...prefix=worldbox+1/6,toys-and-games,109&sr=1-1
They're much cheaper on ebay . I got 3 of these bodies a little while back for around $30.00 each or so

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2722452440...I0byvS2pF2APbPmROyiOz3bJq6|tkp:Bk9SR4ar-c3uYA

I dyed them dark green , only a little bit of dye . If I would guess how much - a shot glass amount

Last edited:
Has anyone that’s put the ToTS ‘78 head on a new body found a body where the head attaches to it without using blu tac or something like that?

No I tried to attach it using a ball peg but TOTS hole for it is too big for universal neck pegs. From what I have done to both 2018 & 78 , The head sits too low to the shoulders without blue tack.

1665438187702.png

H20, Resurrection and Kills are up for PO now too.

https://www.trickortreatstudios.com/pre-orders.html?price=140-
1665438219424.png
1665438244879.png

I think I’m done after II and VI arrive. That will wrap up those core films for me. Not really interested in the rest and at those prices there’s not much difference outside of a head sculpt change. Not seeing the value here. These are not $200 figures considering they started $80 cheaper.

The prices definitely kill the excitement of these for me. Two hundred is the going rate nowadays, but these do feel overly priced for the quality. I was never going to pick up a line of Michaels. I'm waiting on Loomis and perhaps the battle-damaged 2018. '78 & '18 will make nice bookends to the Shape. It's odd that some are $160 while others are $200.

The prices definitely kill the excitement of these for me. Two hundred is the going rate nowadays, but these do feel overly priced for the quality. I was never going to pick up a line of Michaels. I'm waiting on Loomis and perhaps the battle-damaged 2018. '78 & '18 will make nice bookends to the Shape. It's odd that some are $160 while others are $200.
I forgot I have to add Loomis as well. Maybe Laurie too if its done well.

I’m torn.

On one hand, these are the only official figures

On another hand. They aren’t really that great for what they are asking. The part 2 looks nothing like dick warlock. That’s the most disappointing aspect.

As a fan of a the franchise and now having to really pick and choose my purchases, this is hard.

I’m torn.

On one hand, these are the only official figures

On another hand. They aren’t really that great for what they are asking. The part 2 looks nothing like dick warlock. That’s the most disappointing aspect.

As a fan of a the franchise and now having to really pick and choose my purchases, this is hard.
only reason i can see picking up trick or treat figures is to have them modified. with how oversaturated michaels are in 1/6, you can easily and readily get headsculpts for him. no point in cashing in for an objectively inferior product that you might not be satisfied with unless you're looking for the outfit, accessories, pumpkin, etc.

official or not, whatever looks great to you

The part 2 looks nothing like dick warlock. That’s the most disappointing aspect.

Yeah, I'm nervous on the H2 as well, but I'm still thinking those are prototypes and the photos taken in the poses they chose were atrocious. It would be hard for any figure to look good the way they were photographed. I'm going to wait and see how they look in hand when people start getting them (hopefully this November). For obvious reasons, I wish it were sooner.

I'm so in for H2O Mikey. Time to re-live some High School years! :cool:

Hey,

do we know if Trick or Treat Studios will ever make a 1/6 Rob Zombies Halloween Michael Myers?
Have they ever said something about that or is there like a license problem?
Why do we have announcements / releases for all of the Halloween movies, even 3 and even up to Halloween Kills,
but nothing for the two Rob Zombie films?

I asked them on FB last year ( Jan 2021 ) and this was their reply.

Trick or Treat Studios

Mike Moniodis no specific details available yet but we are expanding the line!
🎃

My guess would be, they have no plans to do any Zombie Michael. They have many other Rob Zombie licences. But they have nothing that is Rob Zombie Halloween related at all. No masks, pins, toys. Nothing.

Last edited:
I asked them on FB last year ( Jan 2021 ) and this was their reply.

Trick or Treat Studios

Mike Moniodis no specific details available yet but we are expanding the line!
🎃

My guess would be, they have no plans to do any Zombie Michael. They have many other Rob Zombie licences. But they have nothing that is Rob Zombie Halloween related at all. No masks, pins, toys. Nothing.

Hmm, thats kind of weird isnt it?
I mean the whole plan of this Trick or Treat series was to finally release official 1/6 Michael Myers products
and they even decided to give us products for the not so well rated movies and even products outside of Michael Myers himself.
They have the license for everything, from 1978 all the way to probably Halloween Ends
but the two Rob Zombie movies somehow arent a part of this? Thats strange.

I mean i could understand it if they are only interested in the "classics" and new ones like Halloween 1 and then 2018, Kills, Ends.
But they are going all in, even making 3, 4, 5, 6, H20, EVEN Resurrection (?!) ...
I dont know, to me that looks like there are some rights / license problems with Rob Zombies Halloween.
Otherwise why would they only specifically exclude the two Rob Zombie movies?

Doesn't seem like their catalog has anything RZ, so either they don't have the licenses or perhaps they don't want it.

My guess, again, would be they don't have it for who knows what reason, but would want it. They could easily make at least 3 Michael's from those 2 movies.

Hospital Michael in a robe with several paper masks.

Coveralls Michael with mask

Hobo Michael with jacket and hoodie

Last edited:
Back