Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10B33FEC-2C55-4DA1-8090-D1A78C54B9C8.png
Looks like those of us who pre ordered are out of luck. No way am I going to buy another set.

View attachment 556446
Looks like those of us who pre ordered are out of luck. No way am I going to buy another set.
I actually appreciate that they were transparent, addressed it, and said what they were going to do quality control wise in the future. Asmus could learn a thing or 2 from a fledgling (action figure wise) company like TOTS. But it’s still definitely a bummer :/

Just saw this video done by Nightmare Toys on Jan 13 (Halloween Expo). This ornament looks about the size or what I would have expected the pumpkin in the accessory set to be. And they light up! Second pic just to give you an idea of size.
pumpkins.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 1.21.11 PM.png

I actually appreciate that they were transparent, addressed it, and said what they were going to do quality control wise in the future. Asmus could learn a thing or 2 from a fledgling (action figure wise) company like TOTS. But it’s still definitely a bummer :/
I appreciate and give credit to Alexander Ray for posting this personal message, but before I give TOTS credit for doing the right thing I think the company should make a statement publicly on an official TOTS page as opposed to an individual employee making a comment on a YouTube review. It would be incredibly refreshing if they did acknowledge that the set comes up short and take responsibility, and it would go a long way towards assuring us that they are committed to quality.

You guys scared me away from the accessory set! I just canceled my preorder from BBTS. If they fix the sheet down the road -- and I see some promising in-hand reviews -- I'll reorder. The changes they made from prototype are pretty outrageous.

Like others have said, I appreciate the employee taking responsibility, but what does that do for me? I’ve already been screwed out of $100 over a POS set. They’re not getting another dime of my money if they improve it and expect me to buy a new set to get the improved sheet. Screw TOTS

I was charged for mine from BBTS. At least they didn’t take 6 months after it was released.

I got mine direct from TOTS. I'm going to reach out to them. I don't want to return the set as I like the coveralls and the ones I got have no stitching mishaps and they did address the sleeve length. Also, I already modded the sheet. Even a partial store credit would suffice. Figure since Alexander admitted the factory screwed up on a public platform it's worth a shot.

I got mine direct from TOTS. I'm going to reach out to them. I don't want to return the set as I like the coveralls and the ones I got have no stitching mishaps and they did address the sleeve length. Also, I already modded the sheet. Even a partial store credit would suffice. Figure since Alexander admitted the factory screwed up on a public platform it's worth a shot.
Let us know how that goes. Cause they will tell you the same thing to me. NO

Canceled my set from BBTS. I'll wait, to be honest for a chance of finding it on sale, but I'm currently not in the mood for what they now offer.

Back