Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any reason you went with the 010 vs the 009?
Yup. Even though I know Castle was shorter than Courtney, I wanted them to match height. Also, the coveralls were a little too Baggy around the ankles. Overall like the proportions on it. It will be hard to beat for me.

Yup. Even though I know Castle was shorter than Courtney, I wanted them to match height. Also, the coveralls were a little too Baggy around the ankles. Overall like the proportions on it. It will be hard to beat for me.

Michael's height is an anomaly that can't be solved, especially with both Castle and Courtney playing him in Halloween Kills.

I normally try to match the actor height, unless it's superseded by character height.

Since the '78 and 2018 figures represent bookends - the 2018 will soon be sandwiched by the HK version - I wanted them to match regardless.

As you wrote, the extra height helps with the longer, baggier overalls on TOTS' '78.

51401715528_f97d23df87_o.jpg

Since I'm planning on using the green overalls from the Accessory pack I hope they're not going to be too short. 2018 length would be good as I like the way they fit.

Michael's height is an anomaly that can't be solved, especially with both Castle and Courtney playing him in Halloween Kills.

I normally try to match the actor height, unless it's superseded by character height.

Since the '78 and 2018 figures represent bookends - the 2018 will soon be sandwiched by the HK version - I wanted them to match regardless.

As you wrote, the extra height helps with the longer, baggier overalls on TOTS' '78.

51401715528_f97d23df87_o.jpg

Since I'm planning on using the green overalls from the Accessory pack I hope they're not going to be too short. 2018 length would be good as I like the way they fit.
Caine said the sleeves will be a bit longer.

Really hoping theres no delay. Strange we havent seen any pictures since the announcement.

Can someone show me their tots figure with the worldbox at011 body?

I haven't seen any pics on his IG other than the photos shown on the TOTS site.

Last edited:
The collar on mine stays up pretty well. Its the lower flaps with the "button snaps" on them that gave me a problem. After I took the pics above, I glued them down and the collar looks so much more natural now. I also swapped the hands out for the stock coomodel hands since I think they look better than the stock TOTS ones. I also adjusted the pose so he doesn't look as stiff. I will take pics when I get in from work.

That being said - while gluing the button snap portions of the collar down, I accidentally got a nice glob of super glue on the coveralls above the right side pocket flap. Now I have to get this out. Any ideas?

The collar on mine stays up pretty well. Its the lower flaps with the "button snaps" on them that gave me a problem. After I took the pics above, I glued them down and the collar looks so much more natural now. I also swapped the hands out for the stock coomodel hands since I think they look better than the stock TOTS ones. I also adjusted the pose so he doesn't look as stiff. I will take pics when I get in from work.

That being said - while gluing the button snap portions of the collar down, I accidentally got a nice glob of super glue on the coveralls above the right side pocket flap. Now I have to get this out. Any ideas?
I would hesitate to use a chemical to loosen the glue, because you might discolor the suit. Maybe try to heat it up somehow and then wipe it away?

Do you reckon some blu tack could hold it down instead of glue?

20211022_190256.jpg

Here he is after reverting back to the coomodel hands, reworked pose and a bit of glue on the lower flaps of the collar. Please ignore the glue spot. I hope I can get that out.

Damn this figure is cool. I'll have to stretch out the neck of the shirt as well. I might wait for the new shirt from the pack to do that though.

View attachment 542572

Here he is after reverting back to the coomodel hands, reworked pose and a bit of glue on the lower flaps of the collar. Please ignore the glue spot. I hope I can get that out.

Damn this figure is cool. I'll have to stretch out the neck of the shirt as well. I might wait for the new shirt from the pack to do that though.
Switch out the coveralls for the one in the pack too. I hear the sleeve length has been addressed

Back