Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I am in the minority with this request, but I hope they do H20.
I’m with you, I love the Stan Winston mask, and I think looking at this H2, they will sculpt the eyes recessed properly, regardless of how easy you saw them on film. Warlock’s eyes are often visible in H2.

I love Halloween II so I should be all in for this, but he seems to suffer from the 'doll clothing syndrome' a bit. Why is it that I'm actually drawn to the part 6 more? What is wrong with me?! I've never even seen the movie because I heard how awful it was! :LOL:

Didn’t like how muscular the 2018 stock figure looked, so added some padding to the body to fill out the jumpsuit more.

Before / After

05C0F5A0-E10B-495A-914D-4B240EC4920C.jpeg

Yeah, on my ‘78, I padded his sides to give his overall body shape the smaller frame of Castle, here I did the same as well as padding out the belly a little, the jumpsuit looks snug on JJC around the waist.

Yeah, on my ‘78, I padded his sides to give his overall body shape the smaller frame of Castle, here I did the same as well as padding out the belly a little, the jumpsuit looks snug on JJC around the waist.
Can you post a picture showing your '78 with the padding?

Yeah, the elastic waist is good because the jumpsuit should bunch up like a real one, but standard 1/6 bodies have a body shape akin to Sylvester Stallone and that doesn't suit everyone. Nick Castle looks like he was quite scrawny from the maskless shots I can see, so just a little padding to lose that jacked upper body look goes a long way.

Also, figured I'd share this after putting the work in, it's a color mixing guide I made for myself to repaint my 2018 mask.

2018_Mask.jpg

2124EA8F-26CF-480D-AC1D-5DFD3A4D0D7C.jpeg

Current state of repaints. I want my 78 and 2018 figures to feel like they’re the same mask, so I mixed my base color for the whitest shade for the 2018 and using it as my white for ‘78, that way, when they’re on the shelf, the 2018 will properly look like a faded ‘78.

View attachment 534336
Current state of repaints. I want my 78 and 2018 figures to feel like they’re the same mask, so I mixed my base color for the whitest shade for the 2018 and using it as my white for ‘78, that way, when they’re on the shelf, the 2018 will properly look like a faded ‘78.
Are you going to set the eyes back on the 78 as well? i can say from having it done to mine that it makes a hell of a difference

Are you going to set the eyes back on the 78 as well? i can say from having it done to mine that it makes a hell of a difference
The way it’s supposed to be in real life. But when I did mine, it wouldn’t go all the way and i didn’t have to shave anything down, so it worked out where the eyes are still visible, but just enough back to satisfy accuracy and style.

Removing that nugget of a head completely does wonders for the sculpt.

Looking into the eye holes is like looking into a lifeless black void. Pure evil. A creature devoid of human qualities that cannot be reasoned with.

In other news, CDUK is finally getting the 2018 Myers later this month. :)

Back