Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They showed a Michael from Halloween 2 and 6. Those will be the next 2 made. They looked great in the video. Plenty of accessories. @ different sculpts with 2. If I see pics ( I'm sure someone will beat me to it ) I'll post them here

Here are just a couple of screen grabs. I think official pics are coming soon.

That H2 is money!

FB_IMG_1627764804594.jpg
FB_IMG_1627764807276.jpg

Yeah and I gotta admit I’m loving Curse more then my ThreeZero fig I have. I dig the coveralls not looking overly weathered and the mask isn’t over blue washed either. Might be time to sell my Cursed to make room for this guy. Also love the split pumpkin coming with H2.

Will be buying both and because of these, I went back to BBTS to buy the ones I had skipped (4 and 5). Gotta get em all. LOL.

Will be buying both and because of these, I went back to BBTS to buy the ones I had skipped (4 and 5). Gotta get em all. LOL.
Absolutely. And the way they worded things while showing these 2, I would guess they'll be doing H20 and Resurrection too, if not all movies.

I was on the fence on them too cause not a huge fan of either look or movie. But bought them from Fun.com with 15% off and grabbed the Bloody H1 variant as well. Paying roughly $135 a figure and only $110 for the Bloody Variant - made it a far easier pill to swallow. Also the 15% is for a first time purchase but applies to everything in your cart. Now that I have them in hand I’m throughly impressed with both and still would have been happy if I paid full price. Even at retail what you get for $130-$160 compare to SS charging $225-$250 a figure….it’s getting a little out of hand from the bigger companies.

Even at retail what you get for $130-$160 compare to SS charging $225-$250 a figure….it’s getting a little out of hand from the bigger companies.

Pricing has gotten way out of hand. It's great to see companies like TOTS step up and deliver quality at a reasonable price. Someone has to be there to help keep prices in check or Sideshow and the rest will only keep pushing their prices higher and higher.

I was going to stick with the Halloween '78 and 2018 (if that one ever comes into stock at CDUK lol), but the Halloween II is looking good, apart from the short sleeves.

Back