Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A young Mikey would be tempting.
I'd be in for both as they'll add some variety to the collection.

The other thing I heard today was that the body they're using for Art the Clown is a completely new one, not yet used on their other figures, which implies they may have other characters in the pipeline.

If ToTS keep this up they could become a major player in the 1/6 world.

Let’s just hope they don’t go the way of Star Ace.

The other thing I heard today was that the body they're using for Art the Clown is a completely new one, not yet used on their other figures, which implies they may have other characters in the pipeline.

I'm personally working on accessories for many of the upcoming figures. You're right... there are a lot of things in the works. It's very exciting I just wish I didn't have to wait for you guys to see everything!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

I really dont want that to happen because then the god dam scalpers will think they can overinflate and charge Hot Toys style prices . ___NO!NO! & NO!

it is bad enough that ive seen USA Ebayers flogging off Sideshow 1/6 Myers for 500USD.

I have seen some TOTS Myers selling for 400++ If anyone is still looking for a regular 78 Myers Popculture in Australia has some in stock as well as the Exclusive Sam Hein version.Both are 199.00 AUD

Last edited:
You can still get the '78 for near retail on Ebay in the UK, if TOTS reissue these as often as they reissue their full size masks I don't think anyone should have an issue picking these up for a reasonable price.
I'm having too much fun putting together dioramas for these figures, Mikey can look a little dull in a museum pose after a while but a little backdrop really brings it to life.
20210415_004311.jpg

20210415_002421.jpg

20210415_005222.jpg

Let’s just hope they don’t go the way of Star Ace.

:horror

I'm personally working on accessories for many of the upcoming figures. You're right... there are a lot of things in the works. It's very exciting I just wish I didn't have to wait for you guys to see everything!

:woo

I'm liking their approach so far. They seem to listen to suggestions, unlike some of the bigger companies producing 1/6. The Halloween accessory set is something I don't think a lot of companies would do, such as Hot Toys who would rather add any accessories to a new figure to maximise their profits.

While I've seen people complain about the price for that set, I don't think it's extortionate for what it includes, and what you can make from it.

I really dont want that to happen because then the god dam scalpers will think they can overinflate and charge Hot Toys style prices . ___NO!NO! & NO!

it is bad enough that ive seen USA Ebayers flogging off Sideshow 1/6 Myers for 500USD.

I have seen some TOTS Myers selling for 400++ If anyone is still looking for a regular 78 Myers Popculture in Australia has some in stock as well as the Exclusive Sam Hein version.Both are 199.00 AUD

ToTS themselves still have all figures listed for sale. Mad About Horror, which I think is ToTS' designated UK retailer, also still have all versions listed at their regular prices.

I recall ToTS saying they would keep producing figures for as long they keep selling, so it sounded like they're more open ended than most companies in that regard.

While I've seen people complain about the price for that set, I don't think it's extortionate for what it includes, and what you can make from it.

I agree, and I think the mindset is this pre-determined notion that an accessory pack should probably be like 50% of the cost of the figure it goes to, but I think with some analysis of what you get for each price tag, it's not so crazy to cost what it does.

1978 Myers Figure - $120

- 1 Headsculpt
- 1 Body
- 1 Jumpsuit
- 1 Pair of Boots
- 1 Neck Wrap (mock shirt)
- 1 Knife
- 2 Right Hands
- 1 Left Hand

1978 Myers Accessory Pack - $90

- 1 Head with Sheet and Glasses
- 1 Jumpsuit
- 1 T-Shirt
- 3 Right Hands
- 3 Left Hands
- 1 Pumpkin with Lights
- 1 Tombstone
- 1 Telephone

Quantity of items is about equal if not higher in the accessory pack, and then if you look at it, the accessory pack has more pieces that require paint work and are unique and can't be used again on other figures. If anything, in comparison, I would almost say the figure is over priced because the big difference is a painted head, and it has a body, which is generic and probably used on every Myers figure and doesn't require any special work.

Having said that, I think the price on each is very reasonable and happy to pay it for what I'm getting, I'm just sharing how I analyze the value for my money when looking at each.

I agree, and I think the mindset is this pre-determined notion that an accessory pack should probably be like 50% of the cost of the figure it goes to, but I think with some analysis of what you get for each price tag, it's not so crazy to cost what it does.

1978 Myers Figure - $120

- 1 Headsculpt
- 1 Body
- 1 Jumpsuit
- 1 Pair of Boots
- 1 Neck Wrap (mock shirt)
- 1 Knife
- 2 Right Hands
- 1 Left Hand

1978 Myers Accessory Pack - $90

- 1 Head with Sheet and Glasses
- 1 Jumpsuit
- 1 T-Shirt
- 3 Right Hands
- 3 Left Hands
- 1 Pumpkin with Lights
- 1 Tombstone
- 1 Telephone

Quantity of items is about equal if not higher in the accessory pack, and then if you look at it, the accessory pack has more pieces that require paint work and are unique and can't be used again on other figures. If anything, in comparison, I would almost say the figure is over priced because the big difference is a painted head, and it has a body, which is generic and probably used on every Myers figure and doesn't require any special work.

Having said that, I think the price on each is very reasonable and happy to pay it for what I'm getting, I'm just sharing how I analyze the value for my money when looking at each.

Also, to put it into perspective, the price of Doggie Doc's original limited edition custom telephone (with international delivery) was equivalent to almost 2/3 the price I'm paying for entire accessory set.

That's why this feels pretty reasonable. Not that I generally buy custom work, and don't think I have since Tony Mei's '66 Batman suit and cape.

I just got my 2018 Myers yesterday. I am blown away to be honest. I really wasn't expecting him to look as good as he does. I wonder if the SS version will be as good. I'll share some shots I took yesterday.

View attachment 509885
View attachment 509886
View attachment 509887
View attachment 509888

great shots.

Justin Mabry is the KING when it comes to Mikey, no one comes close. ALL of his Myers sculpts are GOLD.

I thought the 2018 movie was meh but damn that Mikey looks good!

i loved it. i'm very hard on movies of charters i have a history with...it delivered for me. and that was taking into consideration the #metoo theme in the film

The word on the Facebook street is that Justin Mabry confirmed a Halloween young Michael and a Halloween IV Jamie Lloyd.

Awesome. And to think years ago this would be unimaginable. We only had models and oddball novelty items to contend with when it came to horror figures. It's a good time to be a collector.

Yeah, that accessory pack is pretty killer. And I wasn't expecting the green coveralls at all. So you literally only need just a body to make another full figure - Ghost Bob. And a lot of people probably already have a spare body sitting around. It's worth it.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I agree, good time for the horror collector.

That?s what got me into collecting, the original battle damaged T-800.

Some say that?s Sci-fi, but to then young me it was a horror/Sci-fi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?m hoping TA parts out a 78

I still have the TOTS body from when I ported mine over to a COOMODEL body. I still have the stock boots too that aren't being used. I used another pair that I already had. I only used those because they were easier to get on his feet. :lol You barely see the boots anyway. It's a level of accuracy I'm just not concerned with.

My modified TOTS
New Sculpt
World box body with padding
Psycho killer hands
Real laces jungle boots
d514ba4aecb28a00e3d82aaf18d032b7.jpg
1a414274f74e3737bd274db84d116dc3.jpg
1edfeb5a9e4f3404cf5aaabd5d1e8e0a.jpg
162363814a8ee6535614cb647127729f.jpg
d78bef30abea4015d8072c704c05c407.jpg
14992aa0c7ac2c132b1896f856865857.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk