Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Devil's eyes.

Attachments

• 00000000000000 mmst3 (2).jpg
    00000000000000 mmst3 (2).jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 127
The accessory pack was a great idea, but the price is way too high. Thats too close to the cost of the actual figure. Lots of low cost ways to recreate those scenes without approaching $100.

The accessory pack was a great idea, but the price is way too high. Thats too close to the cost of the actual figure. Lots of low cost ways to recreate those scenes without approaching $100.

You?re practically getting a new figure minus a body with that pack.

You?re practically getting a new figure minus a body with that pack.

This is not Captain Action. Its a jumpsuit and some prop pieces. The original Myers figure came with a jumpsuit, extra hands, and a knife for $120. If those accessories by themselves constitutes a "figure", then sell me the body, head, AND BOX for $30 and we'll call it even. The cost to mass produce those pieces is insanely cheap, so their profit margin is hysterical at that price point. They would sell three times as many for half that cost and still make a killing. Greed ruins everything.

Just got my TOTS 78. Gonna be doing some customization to it. I’m sure it’s been asked and answered, but what are good body swap options?

Just got my TOTS 78. Gonna be doing some customization to it. I?m sure it?s been asked and answered, but what are good body swap options?

I just got my JX TOYS 1/6 Narrow Shoulder Body off ebay for 55.00 ( AUD ) -- i can tell you its a major difference in feel quality compared to the stock TOTS body . The hands on the JX Toys have more veins etc .

Build quality is probably just as good as Hot Toys . -- Only downer is the Right hand Grip hand needs water treatmeant to hold the knife .

looks good plus i replaced the tshirt for a proper 1/6 t shirt .

I just got my JX TOYS 1/6 Narrow Shoulder Body off ebay for 55.00 ( AUD ) -- i can tell you its a major difference in feel quality compared to the stock TOTS body . The hands on the JX Toys have more veins etc .

Build quality is probably just as good as Hot Toys . -- Only downer is the Right hand Grip hand needs water treatmeant to hold the knife .

looks good plus i replaced the tshirt for a proper 1/6 t shirt .
Photos?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

My TOTS 78 with 3p Display Stand and JX TOYS Narrow Shoulder Body replacement .
The TOTS Body was Okay but felt a bit crappy -- this JX Body is much better quality and has a range of hands and is a way cheaper alternative that buying a Hot Toys Body at 200.00 bux. The JX Body costed around 55.00 AUD and shipping took 10 days from China to HK to Australia. / Skin Colour is much lighter than the TOTS which almost African American in colour. JX Toys has a lot more detail in the hands and they are painted better.

I also replaced the sticky taped fake shirt for an actual 1/6 Shirt. The next thing i might do is locate some 1/6 fabric Pleather jungle boots and try to hunt down a Metal Knife. I refuse to buy the sideshow one for 500.00 -- yes its already getting scalped here in Australia through the roof.

here is my TOTS 78.

172264047_4012260605462744_6985583398869588927_n.jpg

photo

photo

Are you using blue tac or anything like that to attach the head and boots or did the ToTS head fit the JX neck post?

Are you using blue tac or anything like that to attach the head and boots or did the ToTS head fit the JX neck post?

Hi , using all stock posts that came with the JX Toys body - no blue tack required. Was a straight easy swap around

***NOTE **The JX Body says its " SMALL " but its not its the same height as the TOTs body.

Last edited:
This is the JX TOYS Body I Used for my TOTS 78 -- im gonna get some more so I can replace the other bodies when I order part 4 .5 2018 and H20( if it gets released)
s-l1600.jpg

Thanks for the input mikesgtrs. Looks great. I’m looking for a body with double elbow joints.

The word on the Facebook street is that Justin Mabry confirmed a Halloween young Michael and a Halloween IV Jamie Lloyd.

Yup, I?m all in for that young Michael!

I'd be in for both as they'll add some variety to the collection.

The other thing I heard today was that the body they're using for Art the Clown is a completely new one, not yet used on their other figures, which implies they may have other characters in the pipeline.

If ToTS keep this up they could become a major player in the 1/6 world.

Back