Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off subject but I've been perusing the thread here and have seen a few of you with what looks to be a real metal kitchen knife. They really have a presence. I've looked on ebay to no avail. Where did you guys get yours?

Off subject but I've been perusing the thread here and have seen a few of you with what looks to be a real metal kitchen knife. They really have a presence. I've looked on ebay to no avail. Where did you guys get yours?
Shadowfergo on Instagram. Can't recommend him highly enough. A good portion of my 1/6 figures have weapons from him now.

Yes Shadow Fergo
Fergo (@shadowfergo) • Instagram photos and videos
https://www.instagram.com/shadowfergo/
or

super best studios.
https://instagram.com/prettyboybesbes?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Here's my short review on the

Hey man, thanks for the response and links! He has a ton of cool stuff. It looks like I may be picking something up for Jason as well.

edit: The dude even has an H5 scythe! That thing is amazing. I wanna see a 1/6 Freddy glove he said he wants to do one day.

Wow, nice to see they have a whole new body style for these, makes me even more excited for the other releases.
It really makes me hope they decide to re-release the 1978 version in a "Deluxe" edition. Updated sculpt, new coveralls, more hands, better body, ect. I know I'd bite.

It really makes me hope they decide to re-release the 1978 version in a "Deluxe" edition. Updated sculpt, new coveralls, more hands, better body, ect. I know I'd bite.

I'd definitely be tempted, even by a reduced package, just include the pumpkin and extra hands, don't need the phone, ghost sheet or tombstone, those other parts were the big allure of the accessory set.

Hey man, thanks for the response and links! He has a ton of cool stuff. It looks like I may be picking something up for Jason as well.

edit: The dude even has an H5 scythe! That thing is amazing. I wanna see a 1/6 Freddy glove he said he wants to do one day.

You're welcome buddy . Long time no talk.
Yeah he is an alien . I have no idea how he's able to fabricate the things he makes. It's from another planet. :panic: :panic: :panic: :rock:rock:rock:clap:clap:clap

You're welcome buddy . Long time no talk.
Yeah he is an alien . I have no idea how he's able to fabricate the things he makes. It's from another planet. :panic: :panic: :panic: :rock:rock:rock:clap:clap:clap

No doubt, man. :duff :rock

She does great work but who the hell is going to spend $650 on a 1/6 pair of coveralls? :mwaha:mwaha:bat2::bat2::censored:censoredI have the TOTS acc pack pair which i dyed and opened the wrist cuffs, and they look just as good. $550 cheaper:clap:clap:clap:rock:rock:panic::panic::wave:duff

Yeah, no f***ing way, dude. :lol They really do look great but Im assuming this is an aftermarket price gouge? I did the best I could with the TOTS coveralls, but I am on the look out for something a littler better that also isn't going set my wallet on fire. :lol

myers.jpg

I get it to a point of having the best parts for a figure so it's the best figure. But......... $650 freaking bucks is absurd for 1 pair of 1/6 coveralls. I could get a really nice Myers mask , knife and coveralls for $650 . That's a car payment , Christmas gifts for a lot of people , groceries for 2 months Etc. etc. :tap :clap:mad::mad:o_O:rolleyes::poop::poop::horror:horror:horror:slap:slap:slap:cuckoo::gah::gah::thwak:thwak:pigfly::pigfly::horse:google:banghead:banghead:mwaha:fart:stake:crying:moon:cuss:acme:blissysmi:rip

That's why I'm so grateful for ToTS, before they started producing these figures, I think a good custom would run about $1K by the time you got all the parts. As much as I love Myers, that's way more than I've ever invested into one figure, and I was never happy enough with any of the custom mask sculpts. Patience paid off and I got what I wanted for $120.

That's why I'm so grateful for ToTS, before they started producing these figures, I think a good custom would run about $1K by the time you got all the parts. As much as I love Myers, that's way more than I've ever invested into one figure, and I was never happy enough with any of the custom mask sculpts. Patience paid off and I got what I wanted for $120.

For sure! With a little love the TOTS is a great figure. It's my favorite Myers sculpt I've seen. I did have a custom that I put together a while back. I bought Ones Customs Blackest Eyes sculpt and a pair of coveralls that were popular back in the day. It wasn't crazy expensive because I got lucky on these items, but then someone here on the forums offered so much money for it I couldn't turn it down. It was significantly more than what I paid - I almost felt bad for taking it. :lol

I received my Halloween 2 Dick Warlock today 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 And I am very happy with it. I think they did a great job on everything except the way the hand holds the scalpel. I'll attach a picture which Myers is walking down the hallway . The way he's holding it , I think they tried to copy that 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
Screenshot_20221119-235749_Chrome.jpg

I'm currently working on this display diorama so it's not finished.
IMG_20221119_222217_881.jpg
20221119_140054.jpg
20221119_140047.jpg
20221119_140023.jpg
20221119_135919.jpg
20221119_135957.jpg
20221119_134312.jpg
20221119_133924.jpg
20221119_131754.jpg
20221119_131815.jpg
20221119_133444.jpg

20221119_131625.jpg
20221119_131424.jpg
20221119_123843.jpg
20221119_123631.jpg

Last edited:
The jumpsuit seems to have some very broad shoulders. Then, it tapers down to a V-shape to the boots. Does it seem like that can be remedied?

It might seem that the only way to get the coveralls on this correctly is to take the coveralls apart, remeasure, and then sow back up. If I do get this, I might have my wife take a shot at it.

Back