Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Halloween Curse Figure, I think this is trick or treat studios best out the box figure. Way better than the threezero figure also.
IMG_20221221_213223.jpg

IMG_20221221_213606.jpg
IMG_20221221_212901.jpg
IMG_20221222_163600_156.jpg

Got my Halloween Curse Figure, I think this is trick or treat studios best out the box figure. Way better than the threezero figure also.
View attachment 614202
View attachment 614203View attachment 614204View attachment 614205

Great photos! I really like your setup as well.

I would assume many of us are using the boxes as display companions? Sam did such an amazing job with the box art on every one of these releases Hope can you not display them! I know I do!

Loc
Great photos! I really like your setup as well.

I would assume many of us are using the boxes as display companions? Sam did such an amazing job with the box art on every one of these releases Hope can you not display them! I know I do!
I love the original poster art! I can't help but to display them

Question for y'all, a local store that sells all kind of stuff has the 4, 5, and 2018 figure for sale for $145 each. Are these things worth it at that price? I've never delved outside of Hot Toys so I'm a loss as to whether these figures are decent or not.

Question for y'all, a local store that sells all kind of stuff has the 4, 5, and 2018 figure for sale for $145 each. Are these things worth it at that price? I've never delved outside of Hot Toys so I'm a loss as to whether these figures are decent or not.
Definitely a great price for the 2018. I personally love both 4 & 5 but they are priced accurately at the store, the 2018 is priced quite well compared to online. Great figure too.

I'm definitely getting that Curse Michael. I think that will likely be it for me because I like the movies through the original timeline. Everything after that is all rebooted and never has felt right to me.

Question for y'all, a local store that sells all kind of stuff has the 4, 5, and 2018 figure for sale for $145 each. Are these things worth it at that price? I've never delved outside of Hot Toys so I'm a loss as to whether these figures are decent or n

Fantastic prices. THEY'RE BETTER THAN retail . The 2018 is up there in price right now

Get them :panic::panic::clap:clap:1-1::hi5::rock:rock

Depends how much of a stickler for detail you are. I'll tell you that the 2018 Michael needs some work to be movie accurate. I had to do a body swap/modifications, get the sculpt repainted and some custom weapons. (TOTS knife wasn't accurate) But once you've put in the extra work you're left with an incredible Myers figure.

I'm definitely getting that Curse Michael. I think that will likely be it for me because I like the movies through the original timeline. Everything after that is all rebooted and never has felt right to me.
I'm with you. I call my lineup "The Loomis Legacy Myers Set" (all the versions Dinald Pleasance faced. I will add the H3 trick or treaters though.

Curse Myers is certainly much, much better in person than he looks in the order page pics, but he needs a fat suit at minimum to have the right part 6 "shape".

You know they didn’t wear the same boots right ?
I know they didn’t wear the exact same boots but I was wondering if they were close enough since they will mostly be covered, or if I should go with another option
The tots h1 clown shoes are horrible to look at and I need a replacement

I'm with you. I call my lineup "The Loomis Legacy Myers Set" (all the versions Dinald Pleasance faced. I will add the H3 trick or treaters though.
I like that title for the collection! That really nails it. For me, Donald Pleasence was always the glue that held that thinly veiled script together. Without him, the story feels largely depleted of any real suspense. The doctor chasing his patient were the wheels of that franchise. If I'm being a real stickler, I consider only I and II the core story. But on its face, I let in the rest through Curse because of Pleasence. Everything since Curse just feels invalid. And masking another actor with facial appliances in the David Gordon Green flashbacks does not remotely meet the standard. If anything it insults Pleasence legacy IMHO. But again, good title for the collection!

Back