Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess, again, would be they don't have it for who knows what reason, but would want it. They could easily make at least 3 Michael's from those 2 movies.

Hospital Michael in a robe with several paper masks.

Coveralls Michael with mask

Hobo Michael with jacket and hoodie
Hobo Myers was always a personal favorite.

YBLSwOV.jpg

Price point definitely seems high for the Trick or Treaters set. I mean when you consider how basic the costumes are and that they only have alternate hands and masks. $300 just feels like way too much even if it is three characters.

Price point definitely seems high for the Trick or Treaters set. I mean when you consider how basic the costumes are and that they only have alternate hands and masks. $300 just feels like way too much even if it is three characters.
especially if they don't improve on their quality if they're increasing the price for figures. i don't mind paying 200 for a figure like sam, when they were originally 120-180, but only if the quality went up as well. for me, TOTS figures are meant to be modified and such. probably the type of company I'll need to wait before committing to ordering since i don't trust their quality after their bait and switch for their 78 pack. their promotional pictures don't really help either to sell their figures at all.

I actually think it's in line with the rest of the offerings. Manufacturing prices have sure skyrocketed, so I know it's costing them more to make these things. I've also seen a lot of grumbling about the newer figures being bumped up to $200, but those all seem to have additional heads and or pumpkins, so I can kind of see how it all works out. Price increases suck from a consumer perspective, but I hardly think we're being 'gouged', here.

If these are true 1/6 scale, then it would mean a unique body that has limited recycle use, Sam and these kids are about the only use for child sized bodies, so with that, $100 per figure doesn't seem too crazy when you look at how much comes with each compared to the cheapest adult which was '78 Michael at $120 which came with 1 knife, 1 extra hand and that's it.

I'll admit I wasn't expecting a $300 price either, but this is three figures. Each has a switch out head sculpt and 4 alternate hands. So that's three figures, 6 head sculpts and 18 hands. No trick or treat bags is a pretty bummer though. That's seems like a must. I mean, that's what they are! 😆 Looks like they have us some griping hands at least. Just give us 1/6 versions of what Neca made. I love this movie and really want them, but I'll give it some time to think on it.

I guess this thread has pretty much become everything TOTS Halloween franchise related? I didn't see a thread for H2 and there's more talk of the H3 figures here than in its dedicated thread.

I guess this thread has pretty much become everything TOTS Halloween franchise related? I didn't see a thread for H2 and there's more talk of the H3 figures here than in its dedicated thread.
I was thinking the same thing! I don't think these boards seem very active (which is sad) though, so maybe having all the TOTS Myers figures stuff in one place makes more sense.

Back