Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know they didn’t wear the exact same boots but I was wondering if they were close enough since they will mostly be covered, or if I should go with another option
The tots h1 clown shoes are horrible to look at and I need a replacement
They are pretty different. But considering how much of then you see in sure you can get away with it just fine.

m_5f4816d0bcbb525e75d3df73.jpg

Much better! Have you thought about sponging some texture on it?

I like that title for the collection! That really nails it. For me, Donald Pleasence was always the glue that held that thinly veiled script together. Without him, the story feels largely depleted of any real suspense. The doctor chasing his patient were the wheels of that franchise. If I'm being a real stickler, I consider only I and II the core story. But on its face, I let in the rest through Curse because of Pleasence. Everything since Curse just feels invalid. And masking another actor with facial appliances in the David Gordon Green flashbacks does not remotely meet the standard. If anything it insults Pleasence legacy IMHO. But again, good title for the collection!
Agreed

Resurrection is really beautiful in person. I was surprised, h20 coveralls are the color they should of been in tots accessory pack
Could you possibly post a few large pics of the Resurrection figure like you did the H20 one? I'm giving serious consideration to buying it. Would love to see that head at different angles. It looks quite good from what I can see.

Back