Trick or Treat Studios 1/6 scale Texas Chainsaw Massacre Line (TCM 2, TCM 3, TCM 2003 Remake)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Camera7.png
Screenshot_20220301-151202_YouTube.jpg

Solid effort by them but I have to say nothing will compare to Ones Customs 2003 leatherface. Things a work of art and absolute grail of mine. But this is great base considering TOTS prices to modify and perfect!

Not interested in part 3 but I might pick the others. I'm not in love with that the remakes sculpt and def need to be beefed up. Those saws are amazing.

I'd get the 2003 but gotta modify that body!! Pad it out big time, looks terribly slim

Big time. He needs to be put on a completely different body all together AND use some padding for than likely. I'm really not that crazy about the sculpt though which could kill the purchase for me. There have been some fantastic custom heads for this version over the years and those are what I have in my head. Funny enough, out the 3 here it looks like part 3 has the most accurate look and feel to him. The most forgettable sequel out of all of them for me. Looking forward to better pictures for all these nonetheless.

Back