Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is interested, I had someone commission a Serenity base like the one we gave Fillion, but he lost his job, and can't afford it now. I'm selling it unpainted for $45 plus shipping which is pretty much at cost. Let me know if there are any takers.
002600x800.jpg

003600x800.jpg

If anyone is interested, I had someone commission a Serenity base like the one we gave Fillion, but he lost his job, and can't afford it now. I'm selling it unpainted for $45 plus shipping which is pretty much at cost. Let me know if there are any takers.
002600x800.jpg

003600x800.jpg

These things are amazing in person! :lecture

Awesome doorway Andy!

Couple of questions. What shoes have you guys used for Wash? And what size for the Zoe rig from Stevo for a HT fem bod? 5.5"?

Last edited:
It sucks what happened with Trevor. Hope he makes his way back
to us.

On another note: Has anyone ever made Rivers Green Dress and/or
have it for sale.

I still have my Trevor River head and wanted to do her in
the green dress from the Movie.

Let me know.

thanks

Ike

Anyone who was asking about the painted version:
OG2.jpg

This is the larger version of the base at 21".
Sorry its a little blurry.

Prometheus is the SSC body and $55 painted plus shipping which has been about 12 or 15 from east coast to west coast. I have abnother one that will be done tomorrow and I will take better pics of that one.

Eric, I went with the Hot Toys slim body as it is shorter and not as buff as the standard bodies. Looks about right when standing with the rest of the crew.

Old Grandpa

anyone have an Kaylee head sculpt they want to sell? Its the last one of the crew I need.

Last edited:
Back