Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just wanted to chime in here about Trevor's work.He has done some of the best facial feature sculpts on figures Sideshow has done.When I think about Gandalf,Legolas,Dutch,Baroness,Aragorn,Ben Kenobi,Malgus and Babydoll to name a few..he's such a Talented Artist.And from reading some of this thread he sounds like a generous person.

It's too bad there always has to be some dishonest shi*head to ruin things for a lot of good people.

While this guy that chased him away is definatly an *******, im guessing that this was just the push Trevor needed to take a well deserved break. Its easy to see how the guy could feel overworked, with his real life commitments and the side projects he worked on here, which if you think about it were favors to us fans more than anything. Projects which no doubt took up a ton of time.

It can't be easy. Especially when everyone is begging you to sculpt thier favorite characters.

If he wants to take a break from sculpting and casting for awhile, then that is perfectly understandable. But he is also a great guy and a valuable member of this community, so I hope that soon he is ready to come back to this place in some capacity.

While this guy that chased him away is definatly an *******, im guessing that this was just the push Trevor needed to take a well deserved break. Its easy to see how the guy could feel overworked, with his real life commitments and the side projects he worked on here, which if you think about it were favors to us fans more than anything. Projects which no doubt took up a ton of time.

It can't be easy. Especially when everyone is begging you to sculpt thier favorite characters.

If he wants to take a break from sculpting and casting for awhile, then that is perfectly understandable. But he is also a great guy and a valuable member of this community, so I hope that soon he is ready to come back to this place in some capacity.

100% agree. They don't come much better then him.

:goodpost::exactly:

Finally thought it was time to show how my crew was coming along. All the heads are currently being painted by the awesome Skiman.

IMG_1463.jpg

IMG_1464.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

I just started Zoe, but a whole bunch of pieces for her are on the way, so hopefully she should be mostly done in a couple weeks.

Last edited:
Finally thought it was time to show how my crew was coming along. All the heads are currently being painted by the awesome Skiman.

IMG_1463.jpg

Great stuff!!

Please could you tell me, where did you purchase the Mal gun?

Got it from DarthViper. He may have a couple left. If not, shoot me a Pm and I might be able to hook you up.

Looking good. You really captured her expression. Nice job. I've always liked your work. You did a great job on my son's Firefly sculpts.

Old Grandpa

Back