Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your not returning PM's bro, you ship that head yet?

And to answer your question I have an extra Mal gun. No holster, just the gun.

Sorry i tend to take a look around the threads then reply to pms all in one go. But yes i shipped it yeterday and the postoffice said you will get it in 5 days but i am safer to say a week or 2 :lol

All i need is the gun please pm me with a pic and how much you like :hi5:

Sorry i tend to take a look around the threads then reply to pms all in one go. But yes i shipped it yeterday and the postoffice said you will get it in 5 days but i am safer to say a week or 2 :lol

All i need is the gun please pm me with a pic and how much you like :hi5:

pics sent.

Finally finished my River bash today. The head is painted by Peteskywalker and the pose completely ripped off of Old Grandpa :wink1:

IMG_6615.jpg

IMG_6614.jpg

IMG_6611.jpg

I had originally wanted to pose her like the picture in the back ground but couldn't get it to look right with the head, so I resorted to stealing OG's.

I "REALLY, REALLY" like it. You know what they say."Imitation is the greatest form of flattery". I'm glad you visioned her the same way I Did. Also glad to see people still working on the figures and posting photos. My crew hasn't change since I finished Book. Still waiting to see what Star Puffs cones up with for River.

Old Grandpa

I agree. It is great to see these still being worked on and finished up. I am gathering lots of ideas for mine, though they still sit far from complete. I have no clothes for them except for Mal. And I truly am reluctant to put a brush to their heads and hide the magnificence that Trevor scuklpted in to each of them.
Why, oh why, couldn't FOX have let the show continue so that we might have had true manufactured versions (with Trevor's sculpts of course!)

Sadly I think this might be the end of the line for. The next one I would have to do is Zoe, and there is no way to find accurate clothing for her unfortunately.

Have no fear csi and Ironman, I've heard that Chad will be making Firefly clothes this fall. That does include a vest for Zoe plus others, so hang in there.

Old Grandpa

I have a painted Malcolm Reynolds, Zoe, Jayne, Simon, Book and River version 1 for sale. I love them and the show, but don't much feel the need for a collection of heads on sticks anymore, and I'll never build them up, so PM me if you are interested.

Not a Firefly sculpt but none the less a Summer from Trevor.

Support for the man Trevor.

For my friend Matt!

IMG_1767.jpg

IMG_1773.jpg

IMG_1777.jpg

IMG_1778.jpg

IMG_1766.jpg

Ski

Last edited:
Back