Transformers - Complete 1st Season: 25th Anniversary Edition DVD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Waller

Are you on the square?
Reaction score
https://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Transformers-Season-1-25th-Anniversary-Ed/11435

0082666311417_500X500.jpg

Now where's G.I. Joe? :banana

I already have all four seasons that Rhino released a while back. If these were released on Blu-Ray with a cleaner picture and better sound then I'd jump on them.

For you animation fans, Shout! Factory has announced The Transformers: The Complete First Season 25th Anniversary Edition DVD box set for release on 6/16 (SRP $29.99). The set will include all first season episodes with remastered picture and new stereo soundtracks created from the original audio masters. The episodes have been restored to the original broadcast versions. Extras will include the Triple Changer: From Toy to Comic to Screen - The Origins of the Transformers featurette, a rare PSA and a printable script via DVD-ROM. For those who prefer it, however, The Transformers: 25th Anniversary Matrix of Leadership Edition Collector's Set is expected to be announced in the coming weeks for release in July. This will be a complete series box set on 16 DVDs, with tons of extras and a special collectible book. Further details are still TBA.

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

I'm getting that!!!

For you animation fans, Shout! Factory has announced The Transformers: The Complete First Season 25th Anniversary Edition DVD box set for release on 6/16 (SRP $29.99). The set will include all first season episodes with remastered picture and new stereo soundtracks created from the original audio masters. The episodes have been restored to the original broadcast versions. Extras will include the Triple Changer: From Toy to Comic to Screen - The Origins of the Transformers featurette, a rare PSA and a printable script via DVD-ROM. For those who prefer it, however, The Transformers: 25th Anniversary Matrix of Leadership Edition Collector's Set is expected to be announced in the coming weeks for release in July. This will be a complete series box set on 16 DVDs, with tons of extras and a special collectible book. Further details are still TBA.

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

I'm getting that!!!

no doubt! :rock :rock :rock

Have all the Gen 1 stuff already but like ill jedi said i'd jump on a blu-ray set.

Just got Season 1 and Season 2 part 2. I blame it on the wifey for ... ah, nevermind.:mad: BTW, how many DVD packs were released?

Got the asian release tin case edition of the entire seasons...I think:confused:

Good news tho!

Back