Toys Era Vulture 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks really good. Just my two cents but I'd probably go with a longer vertical pole on the flight stand, and for stability maybe one of those larger, diamond-shaped bases like those that came with the HT Falcons and MOS Superman. I think he needs more of an aerial presence than that stand provides.

Vulture arrived today. Excellent figure. Posability is on point and so is the Keaton sculpt. The fact that it doesn't come with batteries is irritating.

DSCN1300.JPG
DSCN1305.JPG
DSCN1306.JPG
DSCN1308.JPG
DSCN1309.JPG

I'm not sure how sturdy those clear brackets are on the stand, but it looks like you could get a bit more height by turning the T-holder into more of a Y-holder and bring those brackets in more on the wings. Stability is of course an issue.

Vulture_TE.jpg

Got mine yesterday and I love it ! Details and engineering are amazing. And at 320$ shipped, best value of the 3 options out there IMO. But yeah, that pole is way too short. I wonder if TE was worried that putting all the weight on the wing supports would snap the clear acrylic parts.

Time to take out my welding torch and make a metal wing support and stand !

QUESTION:
How do you get the backpack off ? Seems that once it`s in place, it can not be removed.

I don't think it can be removed. The slot looked pretty final.

Back