Toys Era Vulture 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20221109-143949_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221109-144002_YouTube.jpg

For me its more than enough. I'm sure hot toys will outperform this but don't want to wait another 4 years.

What Hot Toys? They teased it many times but still no PO.

And there's still two more vesions of this bird to be released soon. Not sure HT will bother with a market that is likely saturated by that time.
Two more? I thought it was just Toys Era (this one) and Eternal Toys. What other one are you expecting?

No, you're right, just one more. I miss typed. HT is (or would be) the third.
If you count Jazzinc then hot toys would be the fourth. And it wouldn't release for years and it would cost twice as much, so yeah I really doubt Hot Toys will make it

No, you're right, just one more. I miss typed. HT is (or would be) the third.
Are you once again considering getting one of these? Aren't they pretty much sold out now? That said, I could see Toys Era doing a 2nd batch like they did for their Green Goblin and Doc Ock. I do like how they've designed for the additional wing articulation at the hinges near the backpack. I remember our speculating that Joost could do it that way but in the end it didn't happen, probably due to the weight of his wings. I'm happy with my Iron Scavenger and his 48.5" wingspan, but I might try to grab a gun and maybe a Keaton Sculpt if/when these get parted out.

I am tempted once again by this flying machine.

I forget if I preferred the Eternal or this one, but from the Big Breda review looks like this one is a real gem. I think I liked the larger wingspan of the Eternal and the self-spinning rotors. But the Toys Era was more accurate in its rigging (belts and straps).

I really wish the Eternal would drop so I could compare...

Both were originally $340, right?

Last edited:
only thing I'm not a fan of is no usb option for the wings and helmet but its ok with batteries just a hassle.

Well I was going to compare this and the Eternal one too… but after that review my money disappeared onto this figure faster than a fat kid on a snickers bar

yixie came through with that headsculpt, hopefully it really pays off for toys era because I think that keaton sculpt is superb but admittedly a little soft like most mass produced head sculpts

The sculpt still looks a little cartoony to my eye, but it's an incredible looking figure otherwise. I'm kinda kicking myself that I didn't preorder when I had the chance, but I don't have the space anyway so it's probably for the best.

I think the only thing I preferred on the Eternal Vulture was the larger wingspan, but then Toys Era addressed that by extending the wings to the same length.

The Toys Era is more accurate in the "rig" itself and how it attaches to Keaton -- meaning the two sets of belts.

The last thing I liked about the Eternal was the self-propelled spinning rotors. I prefer that to the blue lights. But in the end, likely neither would be used very often to matter.

Back