Toys Era Vulture 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is it $320 shipped?
Sorry....330$ at Giant Toys. That`s where I buy most of my figures. Cheaper than buying in Canada and paying taxes.
Have yet to pay any import fees on anything.

Anybody managed to get that backpack off after clipping it in ?

I think Hot Toys is waiting for both of these versions to release to see if they need to make any tweaks/adjustments to theirs before putting it up for pre-order, that’s just speculation of course. Either way, if they do finally put it up for preorder we wont see it until 2024-2025 like others have mention.

Seems foolish of HT to release their own now since a good portion of their market for this just got gobbled up.

Given HT's price range for single figures nowadays, something like this would be over $500 (like their Speeder Scout) rather than the 3rd party $340.

DSCN1344.JPG

Batteries for the head arrived~

Seems foolish of HT to release their own now since a good portion of their market for this just got gobbled up.

Given HT's price range for single figures nowadays, something like this would be over $500 (like their Speeder Scout) rather than the 3rd party $340.
Yeah that’s true to, someone has to pay the licensing fee.

I don't think HT is going to tackle this one at this point.
Once 3rd party figures drown the market, there is not room for HT's 500$+, 2 year wait, version of the character.

A bit like the Logan franchise. So many companies hit the market before the movie even hit Blu-ray release.

View attachment 610932
View attachment 610933

Found a spare 1/6 Dynamic stand. The T bracket for the wings fit nicely but I'm concerned for the clamp damaging the jacket long term.
You should track down a stand with a clamp that has the center crotch support. They pop up at Toy Anxiety and on eBay every so often - the one for the Star Wars Jet Trooper/Sith Jet Trooper is the most common (also the cheapest). A few other figures had them as well (PS4 Iron Spider and Iron Man Mark VII off the top of my head) but they’re pretty rare these days.
D36B177B-3811-4C43-85EF-A9AEFA637819.jpeg

For anyone that has this...how far forward can the wings bend? For the space I have available in my case I'd need to do like a swooping pose with them forward to be able to fit.

So I finally got my Vulture. Two bad things, the lights in the wings wouldn't work and the leg on mine is broke at the ankle. But despite this, I'm still blown away. He has amazing presence and is easily one of the standouts in my Marvel collection now.
20221214_173841.jpg
20221214_173923.jpg
20221214_173929.jpg
20221214_173953.jpg

Back