Toys Era Vulture 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ask and you shall receive... thank you!
No problem. It's like Iron Man figures, they look way better with the eyes and arc reactors lit up, but it's just not feasible unless you have a lot of wires going everywhere. I think he still looks great without the eyes lit up, he's a beast who immediately catches your attention when you look. And for about half the price that Hot Toys would charge for a Vulture if they had made one, it's a bargain. I'm wondering what to do about his ankle now, I could glue it I guess. Changing body seems like a hell of a task with all the vulture suit stuff over his clothes.

No problem. It's like Iron Man figures, they look way better with the eyes and arc reactors lit up, but it's just not feasible unless you have a lot of wires going everywhere. I think he still looks great without the eyes lit up, he's a beast who immediately catches your attention when you look. And for about half the price that Hot Toys would charge for a Vulture if they had made one, it's a bargain. I'm wondering what to do about his ankle now, I could glue it I guess. Changing body seems like a hell of a task with all the vulture suit stuff over his clothes.

Should be fairly easy to remove just the shin at the knee -- and replace that alone. Hopefully it one of those type bodies.

I was thinking if I got one that maybe I'd paint a little green fluorescent paint dots on the visor for permanent non-light "lights"

So I finally got my Vulture. Two bad things, the lights in the wings wouldn't work and the leg on mine is broke at the ankle....

I heard that the batteries in the wings need to be the opposite way than what they show/advise. Try reversing the polarity of the batteries and the wing lights might work after all! Good luck. This figure looks dope in your display.

I heard that the batteries in the wings need to be the opposite way than what they show/advise. Try reversing the polarity of the batteries and the wing lights might work after all! Good luck. This figure looks dope in your display.
I tried the batteries both ways in both wings, and still nothing. Something strange, I stuck the screwdriver between the batteries and the connector thing and the batteries would light up until I removed the screwdriver. Also, the light looked really crappy. Luckily I'm not to bothered as I never would have used them anyway.

Anyone pick this up from Comic Santorum when it was on sale for $133?

Before you ask, Buffinator, no I did not.
$133? What are they charging for shipping - $200? :lol

BTW, while perusing their sites yesterday I noticed that both Giantoy and OSK still have this available (you have to be logged into your account to see it at Giantoy). JIC you're still considering it lol...

$133? What are they charging for shipping - $200? :lol

It was crazy, the site said free shipping too. $133, free ship, no tax.

And yet, I still couldn't pull the trigger. With Comic Santorum, I kept thinking I'd get a used version or one missing parts, something. There's got to be a catch.

That tested me a lot. Six months ago I would have jumped at that price. But I've been re-thinking my collection more recently, and the MCU characters just really are not a big part of my nostalgia. The ROTJ Speeder Bike has taken up the space I had at one time for Vulture. I've resigned that I will no longer have this figure in my display.

And yet, I still couldn't pull the trigger. With Comic Santorum, I kept thinking I'd get a used version or one missing parts, something. There's got to be a catch.

That tested me a lot. Six months ago I would have jumped at that price. But I've been re-thinking my collection more recently, and the MCU characters just really are not a big part of my nostalgia. The ROTJ Speeder Bike has taken up the space I had at one time for Vulture. I've resigned that I will no longer have this figure in my display.
OK, I had to go refresh my memory - Comic Sanctorum is the site that Toys Wonderland created a while back which they now use to sell all of their unlicensed stuff. Yeah, I wouldn't trust them with an order either. Some of the pricing they list on that site boggles the mind. They MUST be gouging people on shipping.

I get rethinking your collection. I've been thinking about the Jazzinc Batmobiles and how I wish I'd known he was going to get a DC license back when I bought the Justice Mobile. I still think it's great, but (given space limitations) if I knew he was going to make the 1989 version a few years later I would have probably waited and ordered that one instead.

Even though I am slowing down and even getting rid of my Marvel figures, I am keeping everything spider-man related. if I would have saw this at that price and free shipping, I would have taken my chances with them.

at that price and free shipping, I would have taken my chances with them.

Yeah, it amazes me that no one here has mentioned this deal nor has posted they bought one. Maybe waiting to make sure they receive it in good condition before boasting.

I'm sure someone here got it at that price.

It's still listed at $214 USD which is more than $100 less than everywhere else.

But what's the catch? I don't see the free shipping anymore. They must make up the difference there.

How much can these wings bend forwards?
Anyone with one want to shed some light/take a pic?
Curious how the wing poseability compares to Jazzinc

Back