Toys-Era The Omniscient(Heimdall)1:6 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toys Era is you're listening:
Ronan
Wong
Baron Mordo
Yellow Jacket
Ghost
Valkyrie
Children of Thanos
Warriors 3
Sif
Ego

Kursed from The Dark World.
Laufey
Thor Loki.
Blue skinned Loki.
Jane Foster on Asgard.
Hela with long hair sculpt

Yellowjacket
Valkyrie on Pegasus
Black Order (Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Ebony Maw, Cull Obsidian)
Okeyo
Ghost
Lady Sif
Ayesha (GotG 2)
Ronan (Captain Marvel)

The helmet doesn't come off, does it? Not a problem I suppose since we never see him without it in the full armor... That being said, I kinda wouldn't mind a "refugee" Heimdall from Ragnarok/Infinity War.

The helmet doesn't come off, does it? Not a problem I suppose since we never see him without it in the full armor... That being said, I kinda wouldn't mind a "refugee" Heimdall from Ragnarok/Infinity War.
Yeah I'm up for the rugged Heimdall more than this look since my Asgardian stuff is 99% Ragnarok.

Okoye and Valkyrie will be made by HT for sure after their next respective films come out... both are poised to take on larger roles in their films imo.

ToysEra are sitting on a potential goldmine if they invest in making some of those figures that have been mentioned... Yellowjacket, Ronan, Ebony Maw and Ghost for me will do nicely thank you.

Kursed from The Dark World.
Laufey
Thor Loki.
Blue skinned Loki.
Jane Foster on Asgard.
Hela with long hair sculpt

I’m surprised there aren’t any custom rooted hair Helas in the secondary other than the Nut Pizs. I just couldn’t justify the price for that one. I’m sure if one of the KO companies was able to put a nice one out for around $50-$75 or so they could easily move 200-300 pieces. Given the secondary pricing for this figure, however, HT would be smart to reissue with an unmasked portrait. But since she likely won’t return that probably won’t happen.

Great to see this being released. I'd love a Thor: Dark World Odin, as I preferred his look in that movie to the original. The HT Odin was ok.

I?m surprised there aren?t any custom rooted hair Helas in the secondary other than the Nut Pizs. I just couldn?t justify the price for that one. I?m sure if one of the KO companies was able to put a nice one out for around $50-$75 or so they could easily move 200-300 pieces. Given the secondary pricing for this figure, however, HT would be smart to reissue with an unmasked portrait. But since she likely won?t return that probably won?t happen.

That plus the suit HT went with was not my cup of tea, with awkward plastic chest on fabric. If there was ever a situation to use the now standard full body stretchy plastic texture suit, Hela would be it. Also it was way too short. A hair down sculpt with a better suit would be an instant buy (they also have the taller Wasp body now at least)

Hu7t7HW.gif

Can't wait to see how this turns out. Love the design, probably wont pick it up myself but still interested.

Back