Toys-Era The Omniscient(Heimdall)1:6 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINALLY a Heimdall!!
Always wanted him.and I'll definitely order.
Hot toys dropped the ball not making him,Sif and Thor1 Loki.
Cannot wait to add this.

ayaOO94.jpg

This is arguably the choice pose for this figure.

I know there's better gripping hands they can use. They've given him relaxed holding and looks like trigger finger hands too.

I am so, so, so happy this is being made. ONe of my most-wanted figures since the first Thor movie. Anyone find a good price online yet?

I am so, so, so happy this is being made. ONe of my most-wanted figures since the first Thor movie. Anyone find a good price online yet?

Toys Wonderland - Approx $203 USD (shipping is a bit much to the states)
One Sixth Kit - $217 (free shipping)

He looks great!!!

He will be my first third party figure, but based on the photos he looks really good. And it seems like Toys Era has been making some really nice figures of late.

Does anyone know how tall this figure is?

Man, Toys Era has come out swinging with some great releases. If they keep this up, I can foresee them become a peer rival to HT.
Basically if you want star wars or iron man go to HT
For anything else go to Toys Era

This is great! When I first saw this I wondered if it was a recast of the Scaletta Studios TDW Heimdall that used metal pieces, but in comparing the 2 side-by-side, this looks a bit different. Hard to say though. Would be great if Toys Era dipped into a few other figures that HT failed to make, like Loki from the first Thor film and Ronan and Nebula from GOTG Vol. 1

I was wondering the same thing. They did versions from two different movies. I got the first one and I know it's different from that one but don't know about the second. There are definitely companies out there like Redman that are simply copying customs.

$194 ($188 with full pay) at KGHobby. Tho last few I've gotten from them the shipping charges have been all over the place.

Really do hope they change out that gun hand for a proper holding one.

$194 ($188 with full pay) at KGHobby. Tho last few I've gotten from them the shipping charges have been all over the place.

Really do hope they change out that gun hand for a proper holding one.

That’s a great price! I paid 218 at Giantoy and have no regrets, it looks like the figure will be more than worth that price to me.

I do agree with you about the trigger-like hand, I think it is designed for him to be able to hold the sword at an angle. However I also hope that they alter it or include another set of hands to better allow for him to be posed in that iconic pose with the tip of the sword on the ground and the hilt near his chin

Toys Era is you're listening:
Ronan
Wong
Baron Mordo
Yellow Jacket
Ghost
Valkyrie
Children of Thanos
Warriors 3
Sif
Ego

Back