Toys-Era The Omniscient(Heimdall)1:6 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I saw that. I was going to pull my Odin out of storage to do that same comparison but Justin did that for me :)

I was thinking about putting ankle extenders on him (same approach worked great with my Captain Marvel) to add some extra height. Overall the joints in this figure are strong and tight as are the ankles which is great. However the ankle joints have sort of a cap on the end which I think helps make them more stable and stiffer in the shoe but may pose a problem for adding extenders without some futzing. Also the shoe is not as easy to put back on as it would appear.

Here are a couple of pics so you can see what mean ...
That's an odd design. Is there a ball joint under that cap? I would think so, otherwise the feet wouldn't be capable of any side-to-side movement. Regardless, that does look like it could pose a problem adding extenders.

That's an odd design. Is there a ball joint under that cap? I would think so, otherwise the feet wouldn't be capable of any side-to-side movement. Regardless, that does look like it could pose a problem adding extenders.
Yes, there certainly does appear to be a ball joint under the cap. However my modding skills are so rudimentary I did not risk further exploration. Folks like yourself who have more experience with these figures will probably find a way to add more stature to this otherwise very cool figure. But for me personally, I think if I decide that I really want him to be bigger I may just get a bigger body for him.

Yes, there certainly does appear to be a ball joint under the cap. However my modding skills are so rudimentary I did not risk further exploration. Folks like yourself who have more experience with these figures will probably find a way to add more stature to this otherwise very cool figure. But for me personally, I think if I decide that I really want him to be bigger I may just get a bigger body for him.

My Heimdall arrived today. Very pleased with him. I've got him posed with OG Thor, Odin, Avengers Loki and Hela. The first 3 are on their original, short figure stands so heightwise he looks fine for now (i.e., I'm not going to worry about adding extenders just yet). When I get some time I'll take them all out of the detolf for some photos. I did have some difficulty getting him in his classic pose holding the sword in front of him with two hands. That seemed to be right at the limit of his reach. Of course I didn't spend a great deal of time on it, so there's a good chance I didn't fully utilize the available articulation.

My Heimdall arrived today. Very pleased with him. I've got him posed with OG Thor, Odin, Avengers Loki and Hela. The first 3 are on their original, short figure stands so heightwise he looks fine for now (i.e., I'm not going to worry about adding extenders just yet). When I get some time I'll take them all out of the detolf for some photos. I did have some difficulty getting him in his classic pose holding the sword in front of him with two hands. That seemed to be right at the limit of his reach. Of course I didn't spend a great deal of time on it, so there's a good chance I didn't fully utilize the available articulation.
I am glad that you like the figure, I know that you have been at this a while and have seen a lot of figures. Where would you rank this in comparison to let’s say an average (current) Hot Toys release?
I am looking forward to your pics!

Last edited:
I made a comparison video of this Toys-Era Heimdall to the rest of Hot Toys Asgard characters
I lined them up together, hope this help some of you to compare

Last edited:
Back