Toys-Era The Omniscient(Heimdall)1:6 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun & Ed Fan

Super Freak
Reaction score
21017369-CFEA-4B16-B024-9339267E4D43.jpeg
Heimdall from Thor
Since Hot Toys didn?t produce him this doesn?t look bad.

Nice! Hopefully his proportions are correct compared to Thor, Loki, etc..

Too bad there's not a deluxe with the platform from his observatory. Maybe someone will make one now...

1556648-25_lightning_sword.jpeg

Hell yeah, in for this one as well. I would love for them to go back and do Ronan.

Looks solid. I'd like to see them do Sif, too.

But above all, pretty please give me a Thor 1 Loki, Toys Era?

ANYONE?

If I could get a Thor 1 Loki, I'd go for Sif, all the Warrors Three and Heimdall without a thought. The first Thor movie is still my favorite.

I am very happy to see this announcement. It will most likely going to be my first unlicensed and non-Hot Tosy figure :)

This is great! When I first saw this I wondered if it was a recast of the Scaletta Studios TDW Heimdall that used metal pieces, but in comparing the 2 side-by-side, this looks a bit different. Hard to say though. Would be great if Toys Era dipped into a few other figures that HT failed to make, like Loki from the first Thor film and Ronan and Nebula from GOTG Vol. 1

This looks great. Again, great to see Toys Era, SooSoo and others stepping in to produce characters that HT won't.

Always wanted a Heimdall. Kinda prefer the TDW helmet that was a bit more open on the face, still looks pretty good

HdbbI2q.gif

Looks really cool! Almost makes me feel bad for the guys who bought the super expensive custom that was done a few years ago as this looks a lot better than that one...to me at least.

Nice figure, I'm glad they went with the Dark World armor. His armor in Thor 1 was a little plain. Missed opportunity for HT, a lot of people would've picked him up for sure.

Back