TOYs ERA - The Fiend

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice shot jedijim! I wanted to make a Spidey shelf in my Detolf also, but these guys need room! Has anybody found a shorter pole for the glider?

Doc Ock & Green Goblin.jpgGreen Goblin.jpg

Here's my Raimi gang, which I had to put on top of the Vittsjo because of how much room they take up. I'm still trying to work out the poses I want them all in, but I just love how cool they look together and how well they compliment that old Raimi Spidey figure.

20210222_192613 (2).jpg

20210222_192510 (2).jpg

Haha oops, I just realized I don't have Doc Ock supporting himself at all with the arms. He's just hovering in the sky somehow. :D

Wait, what, he can?t do that?? :)

Maybe Doc Ock is jumping?

In all seriousness I love the poses of all three figures and how well they fit together!

What are you using to angle your LEDs in this pic?

Looks like binder clips with the silver levers removed.

Yes. They are small binder clips with the metal handles taken out. I?m using command strips to stick them to the wood top and to attach the light strips to the clips. The clips themselves are attacked to the front of the glass shelves. It gives just enough angle to point the lights further towards the middle of the cubicles.

I found that just sticking them flat to the shelf or top didn?t give enough light to the entire shelf and gave a bad glare on the doors. This seems to work better for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did you change the name plates for Ock and Fiend?

I made those myself. Just stickers created on a Cricut. Time consuming but fun. Got inspired by Evilface?s work. I?ve bought lots of name plate stickers from him and always wondered how he did it. So I decided to try it for myself. Came out pretty good I think.
b02bd02e58fee4812786162391e9d011.jpg

a13a2f06bad5036cf6ac4d334ae58219.jpg

df0f84dda84a5c41f73fdae33624976c.jpg

fa939fb310f27d207a4aa4f93511d796.jpg

165fc74fd13dc723ecdef69fe2ec98b1.jpg

89923cdce3976599ed911d41a93a1014.jpg

33e52d98c748dc63ec179ad5ac64af82.jpg

They are just vinyl so they are easily removed if you don?t want to ruin your stands.

Brilliant. Thanks!

Yes. They are small binder clips with the metal handles taken out. I?m using command strips to stick them to the wood top and to attach the light strips to the clips. The clips themselves are attacked to the front of the glass shelves. It gives just enough angle to point the lights further towards the middle of the cubicles.

I found that just sticking them flat to the shelf or top didn?t give enough light to the entire shelf and gave a bad glare on the doors. This seems to work better for me.

Back