Toys Era Baron Zemo - The Aristocrat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evenflow

Super Freak
Reaction score
Finally

Attachments

• 56490ADE-B16E-4972-9261-B952B7D7BA33.jpeg
    56490ADE-B16E-4972-9261-B952B7D7BA33.jpeg
    116.4 KB · Views: 21
It's great to see a TE version. And yes, Howard Chan has probably just told his team that Zemo will be one of their Toy Fair Exclusives this year. :lol

Perusing the pictures at OSK, the sculpts look pretty good but the long coat looks a tad thin/undersized in some shots. I seem to recall it being heavier/looser in FATWS, but for the price ($155) I guess we can't be too picky.

Edit: OK, maybe the coat is fine other than the shape of the fur collar....

zemo-mcu-future-1-2-3.jpeg

Decent for the price. But a bit plain for a Toys Era release imo.

I am pretty excited about this figure. I have wanted a Zemo in my collection for some time, so when Hot Toys teased him I was really happy, but that was soooo long ago it seems unlikely that they will make a Zemo. However as some of you have noted, a third party announcement like this may provoke Hot Toys into action.

As it is I think this figure looks pretty good. My main problem is that the skin on his neck is visible (which I don’t think should be the case) and that gun looks awful. Otherwise I think this figure would be a good addition to my collection.

looks like yixie sculpted for toys era as well. promo pictures look really soft with the material they chose to cast it but it probably cant be helped since theyre using a soft material unlike resin

1654581844210.png
1654581861805.png

I went ahead and orders this guy from OSK earlier tonight. I have been hoping that Hot Toys would produce a Zemo for a while now yet they have failed to do so still. Based on the pictures this figure looks very nice. It doesn’t have the detail on the mask or the unmasked headsculpt that Hot Toys would probably provide, but at this price I think everything but the gun looks good.

If Hot Toys produces a Zemo down the road in a different outfit (more comic accurate) I may consider replacing this Toys Era version, but if Hot Toys just makes this FWS version I will just hang on to this Toys Era figure.

The Zemo figure looks pretty good in the video, only I don’t know why so much of his neck is exposed. Isn’t his neck always supposed to be covered by his collar and his mask??

Back