1/6 Toys Dao Dark Samurai (Unlicensed 1/6 Samurai Darth Vader)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grom

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Saw this on Big Bad Toys for Pre order and didn't see a thread. Thought it was bad ass and pre ordered it.

Box Contents:

Dark Samurai figure
Naginata (Blade)
Kabuto (Helmet)
Shikoro (Nape Guard)
Men (Mask)
Tare (Throat Guard)
Do (Curass)
4 Sode (Shoulder armor)
2 Oda Gote (Forearm Guard)
7 Kusazuri (Thigh Covers)
2 Suneate (Shin Guard)
Kimono (coat)
Hakama (Trousers)
2 Tabi (socks)
2 Waraji (Straw sandals)
2 Kote (Armored sleeves)
Uwa-obi (Belt)

1.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg

The company making it told me they are working on the stormie :yess:

Fingers crossed! :yes

I would definately pick up two Stormtroopers. But other than that in this scale? Maybe a Boba, but if they are going for more Trooper variants I won't have the space or cash.

Ordered that like so last week. Get with the times man :rotfl:monkey3

Haha, with all the anouncements from hot toys the last month, and constantly checking for ACI's Sanada Yukimura PO to go up. I missed Toys Dao announcement.
If they make troopers I'll totaly jump on those as well.

I saw close up images of the head sculpt on another thread a week ago and they looked better imo. Helmet was much lower so he looked meaner and not so much wide eyed. Waiting on inhand shots or reviews but very much interested.

I saw close up images of the head sculpt on another thread a week ago and they looked better imo. Helmet was much lower so he looked meaner and not so much wide eyed. Waiting on inhand shots or reviews but very much interested.

I'll be sure to post. I'm getting my direct from Toys Dao with EMS which is usually about 3 days to my door.

Very neat! Is there an option for Zombie Samurai Vader? Looking at the skeleton hands and feet, and the skull.

I'm digging this even more now. I like the skull n bones feature. I wonder if they'll include the gloves and shoes too?

Toss a regular headsculpt onto this and it would function equally well as just a plain samurai. Minus the transparent red katana and face mask, there's nothing overtly Star Wars-y to give it away.

Back