Toys Battalion "Mars Guardian" (ZSJL Martian Manhunter)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The red “X” on the chest should be LED if it’s to be accurate to the film.

Preordered. I wish it looked more detailed, though. I’m fairly content with the other two preorders I made this morning, i.e., Flash Point “Doomsday Reveler” (ZSJL Knightmare Joker) and “Lightning Man” (ZSJL Knightmare Flash). The prototype photos look really good for those. But this figure I’m concerned will disappoint. Hopefully the final version for release will be have a more refined, finished look to it.

Last edited:
A78AC8EB-6E27-4A59-B332-D65DA67EBBF0.gif

Hearing that there's a freeze on shipping from China right now due to Covid.

How soon was that freeze on shipping made? I ordered two things from china last week and they're in the states already as of today

Standard HK post is suspended, they can still ship stuff via DHL or other services.
Gotcha. I haven’t had anything shipped standard HK post recently, but also haven’t used any fancy shipping either. Most sellers I’ve been dealing with have been using Speedpak or YunExpress for shipping and still been free. Hope you guys don’t have to wait too long

Man, I kinda want this, but then I look at the pics and I reconsider.

I’ll be honest that based on prototype pics I’m not expecting great things here. But I am hoping that the shipped figure is an improvement on the prototype. And depending on what we get, I might consider using a commission artist as well to see if it can be improved.

Last edited:
According to tracking it actually flew out of HK yesterday and arrived at the postal service in NYC today. I should be getting it within the week.

Back