Topo Toys Joker suit - Dark Knight.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1679604222587.jpg

Not my pic

Yea that’s some terrible futzing.

It could be down to that futzing, but with this being the only pic we currently have, the pants are looking to be too short again.

I do like the color of the blazer though.

Yea that’s some terrible futzing.

It could be down to that futzing, but with this being the only pic we currently have, the pants are looking to be too short again.

I do like the color of the blazer though.
Got 2 pants from inart no problem

Someone did a comparison between their 1.0 and 2.0. Some really weird proportions on the 2.0. The under grey/blue coat looks way too long. The lapels on the coat looks too short and wide? Odd looking.

9zO3QVD.png
I am continually mystified as to the enormous amounts of money Ledger's Joker pumps into the pockets of customisers.

I've been futzing with this suit this afternoon on an old Mandalorian body until my InArt Joker gets here, and I have to say I prefer the v2 to v1. This shot includes the v1 shirt, as I like the more purple tint. The tailoring is excellent, the only flaw is the complete lack of wiring in the jacket, which is requiring a bunch of double sided fabric tape to sit properly and not flare out everywhere. But when taped down, you can see how well they actually tailored it. I also prefer the darker richer violet of this v2 coat to the v1. I plan to weather it a bit next.

IMG_7930-2.jpg

Looks better there with your great futzing, but pants are still too short and buttons on the green vest need to be much closer to the edge/stitch line. Blazer looks to be too long as well, but I do like the color more than the InArt. The tie appears to be the best thing about this set since the shirt is the V1 instead of v2

Last edited:
Looks better there with your great futzing, but pants are still too short and buttons on the green vest need to be much closer to the edge/stitch line. Blazer looks to be too long as well, but I do like the color more than the InArt. The tie appears to be the best thing about this set since the shirt is the V1 instead of v2
That's also the v1 vest. I couldn't get those hooks to stick on the v2. I like the darker color of the blazer on the v2 as well. The v1 is a bit too light for my needs. in truth, if anything it's only an 1/8 inch longer than the v1 blazer, so it doesn't bother me much. Really though, I see myself using the shirt, tie, and overcoat for my incoming InArt Joker, provided they fit well. The rest I'll part out on FB as well as the v1 bits I'm left with. Between the two versions, I'll have a full set leftover.

Back