Topo Toys Joker suit - Dark Knight.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah the DX11 has extremely specific connectors and they will be far too wide.
Yup, exactly right. The DX11 uses ankle connectors very similar to the ones SS used to use with their Prometheus bodies; which are basically large wrist pegs.

With that said, if anyone wants to switch to normal ball joint ankle pegs, you more than likely can remove the lower legs from the HT DX11 body and switch them out with those from a clone truetype and you'll be back in business.

Yup, exactly right. The DX11 uses ankle connectors very similar to the ones SS used to use with their Prometheus bodies; which are basically large wrist pegs.

With that said, if anyone wants to switch to normal ball joint ankle pegs, you more than likely can remove the lower legs from the HT DX11 body and switch them out with those from a clone truetype and you'll be back in business.
Might do that because these are definitely the best joker shoes for an upgrade right now.

I could be wrong but if my memory serves me right; the pegs are actually permanently connected to the body on the DX11.

I could be wrong but if my memory serves me right; the pegs are actually permanently connected to the body on the DX11.
they aren’t, but where the pegs connect are unique and part of the lower leg instead of separate like typical bodies; so, you have to remove the entire lower leg from below the knee. Just gotta pull hard enough. Then replace that with the lower legs that have a ball socket at the ankle and you’re in business. It should work if you get a fairly similar body.

or, the slightly more complex route (or necessary if one can’t get the lower legs off) would be to unscrew and open the pelvis on both and swap out the entire legs.

Which sculpt did everyone get for this one? I have QS on PO but would want this as my third Joker
got QS on PO too but splitting it with a friend, ill be getting the interrogation one but im planning on getting my yixie smiling sculpt painted sometime this year

An update on my joker shoes. The Topo shoes do indeed fit the dx11 ankle pegs. Glad I got them as my original dx11 ones are not looking so great anymore.

216B8DE6-FA0E-4F0D-B23A-C438A4EF4F6F.jpeg
DC432687-DB42-4869-8F4F-66414631A33E.jpeg

Sorry to bump this thread lol, but anyone selling just the purple jacket from this set? I got everything else. Located in Canada.

certain improvements and new gloves. one thing i hope from this release is that they fix the issue with the pants being too short
Yea the new gloves are a nice addition and definitely a good upgrade to the HT. I wonder if it would be worth modding them to accept the InArt wrist peg 🤔 I also like the slightly more accurate color of the sports coat.

Last edited:
While I'm pretty satisfied of the V1 release, I do wish they would make the upgraded parts (gloves, pants, etc.) available for those who purchased it during the first go around. Any chance of this @Kit Chen ?

I will say, the releases from Topo have been outstanding thus far.

While I'm pretty satisfied of the V1 release, I do wish they would make the upgraded parts (gloves, pants, etc.) available for those who purchased it during the first go around. Any chance of this @Kit Chen ?

I will say, the releases from Topo have been outstanding thus far.
Suggest you to contact them directly, topo is on facebook

Where do people get joker heads?
buy a sculpt from a custom sculptor or the project manager of the headsculpt run. Then, usually have someone paint it and then have someone else hair it. it can usually cost around $1000 give or take when all is said and done depending on the artists involved.

Back