TOMY TMP Enterprise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kebron

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_3762.png

Well this was a surprise. The last one was a mixed bag of unfulfilled promises, crowd funding shenanigans, and obfuscation on exactly what they were putting out. I thought they were done with Trek.

Hope they learned lessons and can do this one right.

I cancelled the TOS version when I saw the base. I'm tempted to believe they won't pull that again. I even won't mind if they make the saucer section plastic so I won't be as front heavy.

I cancelled the TOS version when I saw the base. I'm tempted to believe they won't pull that again. I even won't mind if they make the saucer section plastic so I won't be as front heavy.

Me too. This new base looks very boring, but the more important issue I have is will this need a support like the TOS Ent did, and will they show it before we have to commit any money to the crowd funding. Last time felt like a total bait and switch, no mention of needing a support system for the saucer till people were receiving their Enterprises.

Back