Tomy 1:10 Die-Cast BTTF Delorean

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received the accessory pack today. Very cool. It's a shame that Einstein looks better in this scale by NECA than HT's effort at 1:6. The NIKE shoe container thing is super flimsy though!

Oh yeah. The Nike bag instantly broke on mine too. Used some superglue to fix it.

And yeah, can anyone scan this Einstein and upscale it to 1/6?

Last edited:
Hadn’t heard anything about this until I saw a random comment on Facebook. Looks like Tomy are launching another crowd-funding venture this summer for a die-cast Delorean, there’s an early-bird sign up for $5 that will get you $100 off the final price plus some other perks.

https://backtothefuture.tomy.com/?f...qM3wCQpScjhLiQBOnwpDdD97WzjW_auPhVnGbjY4_Eo7o
Travel Through Time with all the Right Effects
The Model is authentically replicated in 1:10 scale (17 inches long) with die-cast metal parts. The interior and exterior lights are functional, and real smoke emits from the rear fins, so you can experience the full effects of traveling through time.

- Opening side doors
- A detailed interior
- Free rolling wheels
- LED lights

Compatible with existing 7” Marty McFly and Doc Brown figures (sold separately).

With a $5 reservation:
- $100 off for a price of $299
- Get notified first when we launch
- Priority shipping earlier than most
- A FREE 3” Einstein dog figure with your order ($20 value)

IMG_9041.png
IMG_9042.png
IMG_9043.png
IMG_9044.png
IMG_9045.png
IMG_9046.png

Color me intrigued since NECA probably won't be releasing one. Though I'm curious what the accuracy guys have to say about what we see here.

definitely cheaper than the 1:10 Iron Studios statues.

although to be fair, that's an apple and oranges comparison.

Hadn’t heard anything about this until I saw a random comment on Facebook. Looks like Tomy are launching another crowd-funding venture this summer for a die-cast Delorean, there’s an early-bird sign up for $5 that will get you $100 off the final price plus some other perks.

https://backtothefuture.tomy.com/?f...qM3wCQpScjhLiQBOnwpDdD97WzjW_auPhVnGbjY4_Eo7o
The Model is authentically replicated in 1:10 scale (17 inches long) with die-cast metal parts. The interior and exterior lights are functional, and real smoke emits from the rear fins, so you can experience the full effects of traveling through time.

- Opening side doors
- A detailed interior
- Free rolling wheels
- LED lights

Compatible with existing 7” Marty McFly and Doc Brown figures (sold separately).

With a $5 reservation:

View attachment 640504View attachment 640505View attachment 640506View attachment 640507View attachment 640508View attachment 640509
I hope this isn't the final result since the shape of the cable near the fluxbox is wrong, should be curve. and fix the color too, it wasn't red per se, there's purple, blue and yellow too and the big cable should be black.

The plutonium chamber cap isn't white but yellow.

the body should be more silver and stainless brush effect is nowhere to be seen.

But the features are intriguing and this is the answer for our NECA figures.

Back-to-the-Future-1985-Time-Machine-18.jpg

This is a repost in case anybody didn't check the other section.

Credit to @hypnobrett for the original thread Tomy 1:10 Die-Cast BTTF Delorean

- Opening side doors
- A detailed interior
- Free rolling wheels
- LED lights

With a $5 reservation:

img_9041-png.640504

img_9042-png.640505

img_9043-png.640506

img_9044-png.640507

img_9045-png.640508

img_9046-png.640509

Anybody get their early bird order in? I did.
Seems like quite a few people did. They sold around 1,500 within two hours of it opening? I was a bit hesitant on this for a while but for $300 I figured I’d jump on it to get the VIP pricing and the Einstein figure since I don’t plan on getting the accessory set.

Back