TNS Figures Legit?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• SSN (Ahmad Mohsen Mohamed).png
    SSN (Ahmad Mohsen Mohamed).png
    138.7 KB · Views: 23
  • SSN (Gabriel Jobran).png
    SSN (Gabriel Jobran).png
    27.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Tosche Station (Novak Alex).png
    Tosche Station (Novak Alex).png
    101 KB · Views: 18
  • Tosche Station (Michael Tran).png
    Tosche Station (Michael Tran).png
    80.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
And I have a question to Justin's Collection:
Have you ever tried to follow your own advice? Don't you know the outcome of that - immidiate post's removal and account blocking?
And you seriously says that your "affiliation with TW and other HK stores" should be simply ignored? :)
Well, I'm shocked. This is called "conflict of interests", Justin.

P.S. "Thanks" for blocking me from seeing/joining Sixth Scale Network group. That was "very polite and constructive" I'd say...
P.P.S. It is pity that lots of fb-groups in practice are just an unfaithfull seller's supporters instead of being collectors supporters :(

Attachments

• Justin.png
    Justin.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 2022-01-22_16h01_14.png
    2022-01-22_16h01_14.png
    218.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 2022-01-25_18h15_35.png
    2022-01-25_18h15_35.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Take the following with a grain of salt.

I remember when TNS actively bad mouthed their competitors with false accusations and fake/shill accounts to lure customers away from their competitors.

Furthermore, there are rumors/speculations about how TNS provides "kick backs" to the admins and prolific members with a following and influence where what you experienced (i.e., posts being deleted, etc.) is apparently explained.

Again, take the preceding with a grain of salt.

No one wants to see any collector get screwed over by a vendor, but when it appears the members of the 1:6 hobby or a forum/discussion group who supposedly are respected appear to be in collusion with an unethical vendor to put it mildly that is outright wrong.

This is an aspect of the 1:6 hobby no one really enjoys discussing/posting about, but the reality is that such occurs due to the pitfalls of social media.

I'm sorry to read of the issues you and others are experiencing. I hope you have some options available through your financial institution or at the very least make sure others are aware of the vendor along with those in the mentioned Facebook groups colluding with the vendor.

Trust is hard to find nowadays within the 1:6 hobby community among collectors and vendors alike.

Trust is hard to find nowadays within the 1:6 hobby community among collectors and vendors alike.
Unfortnately, yes (

And I have to add some more about popular groups and theirs admins:
Recently there were information from Melissa Ornopia in One Sixth Republic group about another HK-seller - TW (one of the seller's, Justin's Collection affiliated with and whom he promotes). And as you can see, there are other opinions that some admins/youtubers could stand for untruthfull sellers not just volunteerely... And this is even more pity as that post about no PayPal-protection for TW orders was removed from OSR group. So, admins of this popular group on 30K+ members support such things, this is literally terrible!

Attachments

• 2022-01-25_08h53_31.png
    2022-01-25_08h53_31.png
    195.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 2022-01-25_09h29_03.png
    2022-01-25_09h29_03.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 2022-01-25_08h58_28.png
    2022-01-25_08h58_28.png
    99.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 2022-01-22_10h21_50.png
    2022-01-22_10h21_50.png
    160.9 KB · Views: 12
An interesting and peculiar tidbit I heard from a couple of collectors.

"David Cheng" is supposedly a fake account/shill (i.e., not a real person).

Okay. That would explain a few things.

Getting ripped off, dealing with fanatical loyalists, and now fake accounts/shills to prop up a questionable vendor.

At times the real world doesn't appear to be that dramatic.

"David Cheng" is supposedly a fake account/shill (i.e., not a real person).
Yes. I know this already (from other collectors and another HK seller). The real owner of TNS Figures (and Toys Beat) is Chris Yuen (I'm not sure that this is his main account as he has 4 accounts - two Chris Yuen and two David Cheng). TNS officially fired Chris Yuen few years ago. And this was said by David Cheng (who is Chris Yuen in reality), so he literrally fired himself. This could be just a funny story if only TNS did not sc@m buyers :( And this is pity that facebook do not force sellers to appove theirs profiles to avoid such multi-account games!
And in addition TNS has lots of other fake accounts and "kb-warriors" + volunteer-supporters (persons whom they do not sc@m and who support them cause they really believe them). TNS act wisely from prospect of sc@mming, but in that behavior they have nothing special to eBay sc@mmers who act the same way, sc@mming not eveybody and not everytime. Thus, for the majority each case of sc@mming looks as bullsh.t and "threatening of the legit seller" by some "random people" :( Just check one of such volunteer-supporter's message to me - it is very demonstrative. He belives in TNS like they've been his family and even thinks that he can give me some "advices" by asking me to apologize before fake account! Apologize, Carl! Before fake account of the sc@mmer who took my money and ignores me already for almost 10 months in a row!
0d6f42ba14b9b983f3fed3dbff806294.jpg

This is just fre@kingly WOW! TNS are like Gods to him! And he don't cares at all about getting to know the other side of them... We are living in a mad-mad world!

Attachments

• 2022-01-25_18h29_45.png
    2022-01-25_18h29_45.png
    89.1 KB · Views: 14
  • David Cheng (fake_account).png
    David Cheng (fake_account).png
    382.5 KB · Views: 11
  • TNS.jpg
    TNS.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
BELIEVE IT OR NOT . . .

A few times over the years, there were posts stating pre-orders paid to another vendor were shipped by TNS when the item was released and pre-orders paid to TNS was supposed to have been shipped by another vendor when the item was released.

Such "claims" are dubious among other things.

pre-orders paid to another vendor were shipped by TNS when the item was released and pre-orders paid to TNS was supposed to have been shipped by another vendor when the item was released.
Well... At least I know that TNS=ToysBeat (same owner), so mentioned could happen by accident, when they mixed-up orders ;)

I heard even more - that TNS not only sc@ms buyers, but also theirs own suppliers - they pre-order with no deposit (regardless they receive NRD from every buyer!) and afterwards they don't take the product or try to cut volume! So theirs "key to success" is fu.king both suppliers and buyers. They doing all of this not all the time,so they still in business. And this s.cks! Shady and unfaithfull seller like TNS must have interest HK authorities. Anyways, they keep ignoring me, so I'll apply to HK Police in few weeks and will see what happens. Maybe contacting Interpol will also be required if HK Police won;t do theirs job (

Well... At least I know that TNS=ToysBeat (same owner), so mentioned could happen by accident, when they mixed-up orders ;)

I heard even more - that TNS not only sc@ms buyers, but also theirs own suppliers - they pre-order with no deposit (regardless they receive NRD from every buyer!) and afterwards they don't take the product or try to cut volume! So theirs "key to success" is fu.king both suppliers and buyers. They doing all of this not all the time,so they still in business. And this s.cks! Shady and unfaithfull seller like TNS must have interest HK authorities. Anyways, they keep ignoring me, so I'll apply to HK Police in few weeks and will see what happens. Maybe contacting Interpol will also be required if HK Police won;t do theirs job (
--

I heard that among a few vendors.

What they're doing is now causing 1:6 factories/manufacturers for a considerable/sizeable deposit up front from distributors/vendors in the event they get stuck with products the distributors/vendors will not accept/pay for. Not all vendors usually have such a cash flow to meet that kind of requirement.

This wasn't always the case, but the NRD concept is now being adopted due to the disreputable practices of a few vendors that is causing problems for honest vendors.

Eventually, even honest collectors will feel its effects in due time.

Just to add to this thread I've been using TNS figures for a couple years now without any problems, all in stock purchases.

I had a few pre-orders with them and now I'm encountering the same issue as what @Oleksandr (and his screenshots from others) are describing.

They asked me to pay the remainder of my preorders as usual when something comes in stock, and that was 2 months ago without any word or update. Emailing them or messaging through the website yields no response whatsoever. I have $700 worth with them, I probably lost about $70 of down payment by now, but I have claimed through paypal for the remainder now.

I'm not sure why all of a sudden they want to burn their customers like this. I'm very patient on top of that, even a simple email saying 'it's delayed' etc would have been enough to tide me over, but they just refuse to respond.

I definitely won't be buying from them again in the future, sad to say, even if it's in stock.

I've been purchasing from TNS for over a year now with about 4 transactions and all have been perfect. The SooSooToys Gambit I had on preorder is now in transit and should be here in a few days. Sorry to hear others had issues...

I've been purchasing from TNS for over a year now with about 4 transactions and all have been perfect.
I've been purchasing from them for a few years before covid, almost with no issues (except one case when figure came with damaged part and I did not receive a replacement when written to TNS about this and sent'em an unboxing video as a proof). But! Since last year tns seems to decide that sc@mming spree should begin! And they joined that famous eBay sc@mmer's scheme when they just ignore some random buyers whilst holding these buyers money which are not anymore under PayPal protection. And at this point I must repeat my statement - scammer once is a scammer forever! Thus, this is good that you have positive experience with TNS so far, but its only a matter of time when you also could become next victim...

1e670d05da958189867a15b7af83c1b2.png

Sad to hear about these issues with TNS. I've only ever had one order with them and that was for a DamToys Assassins Creed figure I had been looking for that they got 1 back in-stock. I jumped on it and it was shipped promptly with free shipping. And this was at the end of November 2021, so Christmas season on top of that. I was shocked at how fast it got to me with free shipping. I was going to put a PO in for a Daftoys figure set, but I guess I should wait on that. Thanks for the info.

I'm not detracting from anyone's bad experiences, just expressing my own shock - I have purchased a tonne of figures from TNS with no issues whatsoever, its awful people have had such terrible interactions.

Sad to hear about these issues with TNS. I've only ever had one order with them and that was for a DamToys Assassins Creed figure I had been looking for that they got 1 back in-stock. I jumped on it and it was shipped promptly with free shipping. And this was at the end of November 2021, so Christmas season on top of that. I was shocked at how fast it got to me with free shipping. I was going to put a PO in for a Daftoys figure set, but I guess I should wait on that. Thanks for the info.
I had PO'd two - orders #8278 and #11211. Received nothing. So probably yours "back in stock" item could be the one, not sent to me ) At least such probability exists )

Attachments

• 2021-03-31_00h27_29.png
    2021-03-31_00h27_29.png
    82.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 2021-03-31_00h27_04.png
    2021-03-31_00h27_04.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 8
I had PO'd two - orders #8278 and #11211. Received nothing. So probably yours "back in stock" item could be the one, not sent to me ) At least such probability exists )
Yea that's unfortunate. I had just stumbled on their Facebook page in my endless search for the Mentor version and they had a post saying it was back in stock in limited quantities. I'm sorry that happened to you.

Well now I am a bit worried. I paid for my Soosoo Gambit and then got the can't ship email. I didn't think anything of it because I have never had an issue with them before but also got a invoice for OSK at the same time, paid, figure was shipped, and received.

I get the sense I am not getting the Gambit I paid for.

I am still well within the PayPal window so I will give it some time but will open a claim if needed.

Last edited:
I emailed them and they responded back right away. They are going to do a refund for bother orders. I’ll come back with an update!
On Jan 31, after 10 months of silence (and for sure after all that information, posted in numerous fb-groups about Tns's behavior) Tns has refunded to one of theirs victims - to Alex Novak. Alex informed me about that. I assume that this happened cause Alex was the most active of us - he posted info about Tns's behavior into more than 30 fb-groups. So this forced Tns to act - to silence him. And Alex also asked Tns about refunding to me, and the answer of "David Cheng" was:
"Thats none of ur business. He shall email us and that will be our business, not yours. Now we are done with urs. Thanks"

Despite this is far from being polite (but its "normal" for Tns to behave in inpolite way and blame the others if they got an answer), but lets continue, despite its inpolite, this is a bit strange that they can refund to someone whilst ignore other theirs victims, cause refund requirs just a few clicks in PayPal...

Anyways, as was said to Alex by David, I written to Tns to also get a refund. And got that single line of answer from "David Cheng" (as I said above, I know that this is a fake account, but it belongs to the owner of "Tns Figures" - Chris Yeung). And I e-mailed, and e-mailed again with more details on Feb 8. As you can see, my message "e-mailed" was read by that "David" on Jan 31. My new message is not read yet... As well as I see neither refund nor answer to my e-mails, yet... And Yes, I know that last week was CNY celebration in China/HK, but on this week work should have continued in HK, so... Well... I still expect an answer, but, as I also said before in this thread, I'm ready to take legal actions (HK Police application, and, if HK Police also will do nothing, application to Interpol) against Tns if they will continue doing nothing about current situation during February... So ,I'm waiting, again... And not only me... As I mentioned, I'm not the only victim of such Tns' "behavior"... There are still me, Ahmad, Michael, Osvaldo, Gabriel, at least... And maybe the others, about whom I just not aware atm...

Attachments

• 2022-02-10_19h22_09.png
    2022-02-10_19h22_09.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 272347445_2041266112698915_9100305663258853474_n.png
    272347445_2041266112698915_9100305663258853474_n.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back