TNS Figures Legit?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hm, maybe they are watching this forum because they already emailed me back and sent the refunds! That was super fast. I’ve been collecting for more than 10 years now and I have gone through situations similar to this, a handful of times. I really expected them to cancel the order and stall on the refund.

I have ordered from TNS about 5 times and they never gave me any issues. My only issue was communication. Again, I’d have to give them the benefit of the doubt and suppose that they are bombarded with emails but that didn’t make me feel any better having already out 500+ down.

I am relieved that they sent the refund so fast and that they emailed me back fairly quick this time. I really hope you finally get your issue with them solved and that everyone else does too. I feel anxious for you.

In my opinion, it would be exceedingly wise for the owner to chat on this forum and clear up issues first hand. Kaustic Plastiks owner Fabio Varesi is known for personally chatting on forums and that is something super respectful to do. Hearing from the owner first hand is a great sign for us buyers.

I have ordered from TNS about 5 times and they never gave me any issues
I ordered from them much more, I have 4 pages of the orders on their site currently (since my very first order from them, dated Jun 30, 2018). But by some reason tns decided to go breaking bad during covid... I don't know why, as they are losing much more customers by doing this, than any "revenew" which they can get by sc@mming the others many-years buyers, like me... But this is theirs choice, not mine. What I can say for sure is that I won;t let them go with my money w/o consequences (ofc, if they won;t refund).

Well, thanks to this thread's latest posts, I will not be ordering or PO anything from them. Such rude behavior and dragging to no response from a vendor is intolerable.
Thank you for the heads up about them.

SooSoo's Gambit was breifly back in stock on the 10th, so I ordered. Got a shipping email the 11th, but the tracking number provided is not working. I used HK post since their website says they ship from. So, I'll keep waiting.

Anyone ordered from TNS Figures? How was the experience/customer service, etc? Are they legit and safe to buy from?

Thanks.
They are horrible!!
I placed a order on last December and they didn’t shipp it nor refund me.
In addition they do not answer my messages.

Ok, to summarize my case:

After lots of efforts and after sharing my case with community (along with other people cases) I got refund from TNS.

It happened on Feb 22/23, 2022. I asked my University mate to receive refund from TNS on his Australian PayPal (as at that time PayPal still was one-sided for Ukrainian accounts). TNS owed me at that time 620 USD. In result, after paying fees (PayPal fee + my bank's currency conversion fee) I received around 565-570 USD in UAH. Not exactly what I spent, ofc, but at least smth., especially taking into account my looses connected with the war, which ruZ.ia has began against my country on Feb 24, 2022. TNS did refund as protected transaction, so I had to wait till PP protection is over, for being sure that they are not going to ask PP to refund theirs refund (ofc, I don't believe them after all of that). Thus, this is the end of my story with TNS. I can only hope that they won't act like sc.mmers in relation to other people in the future, but this is highly unlikely, imho.

Attachments

• tns_refund.png
    tns_refund.png
    103.1 KB · Views: 0
Good to hear that this odyssey is over and that you got most of your money back. Regardless, this whole story is good enough for me to never consider them for my collector needs.

Back