TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know these existed! Where did you get them from?
https://www.zcwostore.com/
They're a little pricey. Raph and Leo were $185 during preorder then the price increased when they were released. Michaelangelo and Donatello were at $225 during preorder and now that they're available the price went up. I knew I should've PO'd 😒. It's free shipping though and they're shipped from Hong Kong via UPS. I ordered Michaelangelo last Tuesday. He was shipped on Friday and delivered yesterday. So I'm sure that express shipping is factored into the current price.

I didn’t know those were a thing either. They look great and the price isn’t to bad. It’s not 400 so that’s good.

I didn’t know those were a thing either. They look great and the price isn’t to bad. It’s not 400 so that’s good.
I agree. Shoot, ill stick with these as my main 1/3 TMNT'S and pass on PCS's TMNT statues. I know these aren't statues but they're bigger and dare I say, look better than PCS.

Just got my first TMNT(Michaelangelo) from ZCworld Jumbo series line and wow... He's pretty much a 1/3 scale figure. From what I understand, ZCworld picked up the TMNT license when DreamEX lost it. These are identical to the DreamEX 1/6 scale TMNT line except these don't come with accessories which kinda sucks. I was hesitant since I have the 1/6 TMNT'S already and they're pretty much the same but Im glad I did. These are huge. Now I just need to get Raph, Leo and Donatello. Here are a few pics with this figure compared to 1/4 Neca cartoon TMNT along with my 1/3 scale p1 batcave batman and 1/3 QS Bale batman.

Congrats on the pickup. How's the built quality, material and articulation compared to the DreamEx? I thought the DreamEx figures are pretty well made with good plastic.

Congrats on the pickup. How's the built quality, material and articulation compared to the DreamEx? I thought the DreamEx figures are pretty well made with good plastic.

The overall build quality is good and has good weight to it. Not sure how to describe it but it's like a heavy duty soft vinyl/pvc. The articulation is limited. The joints are stiff and stands well on its own. The arms swivel at the shoulders and legs swivel where the connect to the body. No elbow or knee articulation like the 1/6 versions. The chains on his weapons are diecast so that's a plus. I was on the fence for a while but I'm glad I pulled the trigger. I'd recommend getting it if you're also on the fence. Pics do it no justice but this figure is humongous and pretty badass. Definitely will stand out in any collection.

Last edited:
Neca Mirage TMNT at Walmart Collector Con 10/6/22 10 am EST (it's Walmart expect problems)

NECA-NFT-1.jpg

@goatchumby blue Renet

TMNT X Universal Monsters - Casey Jones as the Phantom of the Opera

TMNT-x-Universal-Monsters-Casey-Jones.jpg

The overall build quality is good and has good weight to it. Not sure how to describe it but it's like a heavy duty soft vinyl/pvc. The articulation is limited. The joints are stiff and stands well on its own. The arms swivel at the shoulders and legs swivel where the connect to the body. No elbow or knee articulation like the 1/6 versions. The chains on his weapons are diecast so that's a plus. I was on the fence for a while but I'm glad I pulled the trigger. I'd recommend getting it if you're also on the fence. Pics do it no justice but this figure is humongous and pretty badass. Definitely will stand out in any collection.
Sound pretty good. I'm guessing the rights to the mold were sold to this new company, as DreamEx is now making that new mech Leo that went up for PO under a new company name.

Zcworld TMNT Donatello just came in😀. Just like Michaelangelo, limited articulation and only accessory is his bō staff which is real wood and wrapped in fabric. Looks great with Michaelangelo. Raph is next. I took a pic with their 1/6 counterparts.
I really need a re-release of the 1/6 figures (ebay prices are outrageous...), so compared to the current going rate, this is a pretty solid price for so much figure, even if they did heavily scale back on the articulation.

Back