TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. Just saw T&R cartoon set online at Target and came here to give a heads up also. Just ordered mine.

On a side note, I have to run to Target today and I'll bet anything this set will be in stock... that's just my luck😄.

T&R cartoon 2 pack are still available online. Surprised they haven't sold out yet. For some reason I thought these would've been more sought after than the movie T&R 2pack.

I had a feeling this was going to happen... Cartoon T&R 2 pack was supposed to be delivered today. I get this notification-

Screenshot_20220917_135607_Target.jpg

I Checked front door and there was no damn package. I'm not even mad... actually made me laugh out loud. *sighs* oh well.. time for a beer 🍺. Hopefully you guys actually receive/received your online target order.

I wouldn't be surprised if it gets delivered tomorrow. I've had that issue with UPS where it was marked delivered and the next day it appears.
I was about to post an update. I ended up calling UPS customer service. Long story short, they contacted my local UPS dispatch who called me on my cell phone an hour later. Dispatch contacted the driver. Turns out the driver delivered the package to another address two blocks away from my home. He went back, collected the package and delivered it to me immediately.
20220917_201001.jpg

Man, my tokka and rahzar cartoon 2 pack keeps getting delayed from target. I ordered when it popped up on the geek out day. Anyone else having the same problem?

Man, my tokka and rahzar cartoon 2 pack keeps getting delayed from target. I ordered when it popped up on the geek out day. Anyone else having the same problem?
You might wanna call target customer service to see what the deal is. I called them first with my issue and they said to wait to the end of the day and if it wasn't delivered then call them back for a refund. Luckily I called UPS right after and they sorted it out. Since it doesn't seem to be in UPS's possession yet, I'd definitely call Target CS to see what they say.

5 cents of plastic, my first go at modelling and printing a stand for my TMNT. Need to bring the pegs in a little but otherwise seems to work ok.

Attachments

• 20220925_160951.jpg
    20220925_160951.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220925_161014.jpg
    20220925_161014.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 0
Just got my first TMNT(Michaelangelo) from ZCworld Jumbo series line and wow... He's pretty much a 1/3 scale figure. From what I understand, ZCworld picked up the TMNT license when DreamEX lost it. These are identical to the DreamEX 1/6 scale TMNT line except these don't come with accessories which kinda sucks. I was hesitant since I have the 1/6 TMNT'S already and they're pretty much the same but Im glad I did. These are huge. Now I just need to get Raph, Leo and Donatello. Here are a few pics with this figure compared to 1/4 Neca cartoon TMNT along with my 1/3 scale p1 batcave batman and 1/3 QS Bale batman.
20221003_171153.jpg
20221003_172338.jpg
20221003_172538.jpg
20221003_172731.jpg

Just got my first TMNT(Michaelangelo) from ZCworld Jumbo series line and wow... He's pretty much a 1/3 scale figure. From what I understand, ZCworld picked up the TMNT license when DreamEX lost it. These are identical to the DreamEX 1/6 scale TMNT line except these don't come with accessories which kinda sucks. I was hesitant since I have the 1/6 TMNT'S already and they're pretty much the same but Im glad I did. These are huge. Now I just need to get Raph, Leo and Donatello. Here are a few pics with this figure compared to 1/4 Neca cartoon TMNT along with my 1/3 scale p1 batcave batman and 1/3 QS Bale batman.

I didn't know these existed! Where did you get them from?

Back