TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8DE26984-9750-4F85-A914-62BD42B85430.jpeg

Got what I needed today while sitting in a terrible traffic jam on the way to work. Let's do it again next week.

i can see the 3 alien set increase in value down the road. get them even if you aren't interested in if you can.

I'm beginning to wonder if the cartoon Tokka and Rahzar 2 pack will be a bit easier to find at Target or (hopefully) online. There's a buch for sale on Mercari. Lowest I've seen is $80 which is still too much IMO, especially after tax and shipping. I went to Target this past Friday and the employee said the last 2 pack sold about an hour earlier. Apparently they got 10 of them on Thursday. Of course they don't know when the 2 pack will be restocked since the Neca guy shows up randomly. Has any one here had any luck finding one in store?

Last edited:
Found 1 T&R 2 pack stashed with the Pops at about the 10th Target I went to this weekend. Pinball crates galore though lol

What else can I do that's cheap with so many TMNT? NECA too cheap to put in stands, they all just keep falling over.

Attachments

• 20220907_200256.jpg
    20220907_200256.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220907_200302.jpg
    20220907_200302.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220907_200313.jpg
    20220907_200313.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 0
What else can I do that's cheap with so many TMNT? NECA too cheap to put in stands, they all just keep falling over.
NECA has their own figure stands you can buy in packs of black or clear. They work well for the most part but some figures like cartoon April can’t really use them because the peg is longer than the hole in her foot peg, you can probably trim it down for her but I’ve not given that a go yet.

NECA has their own figure stands you can buy in packs of black or clear.
Yeah I have had the clear one before and they are useless. I shouldn't have to spend more on a stand anyway when these things are as expensive as they are and clearly can't stand on their own two feet. WETA includes stands with all there mini epics and they work very well.

I use NECA's clear 1/12 figure stands with my many 1/12 figures (including some of NECA's TMNT figures) and they fit and work perfectly for the small holes in the figures' feet.

Do they not fit most of NECA's TMNT figures you have or something?

Back