TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I see that NECA's released TMNT2 2 packs in stores ahead of the neca store exclusive 4 pack

That's kinda crappy of them to release these 2 packs before the people that preordered get their figs.

So, I see that NECA's released TMNT2 2 packs in stores ahead of the neca store exclusive 4 pack

That's kinda crappy of them to release these 2 packs before the people that preordered get their figs.
Yeah. I found that odd that it precedes the 4-pack by half a year. If anything, I thought they would release around the same time. Who knows? Hopefully, the early release moves up the release of the 4-pack. I can’t imagine it takes 6 extra months to make the box and inserts.

Not to mention we were charged for the 4-pack right at time of purchase. Silver Lining is the resellers who bought the exclusive 4-pack won’t be able to flip it for crazy amounts because people can settle for the 2-packs.

I finally got around to unboxing all of my TMNT from NECA after finally getting some shelving for them and they fall over everywhere. The solution seems to be I need to buy some stands for them but that's going to cost a fortune as the NECA stands, the little circle ones are useless!

Meanwhile I unboxed my Ghostbusters from WETA which all come with awesome stands in the box and no issues of falling over. Pretty poor effort from NECA I got to say.

Attachments

• 20220819_175125.jpg
    20220819_175125.jpg
    1,017.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220819_175134.jpg
    20220819_175134.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
Hey guys,
I'm French and i'm looking for this TMNT figures, do you know where i can find them??
Thanks
TMNT.png

Was near a Target at lunch so I popped in...all they had was the Pinball crate, nothing else. Picked it up for a buddy that is down with Covid and can't hunt. No hint of anything else at all.

Anybody see the Usagi Yojimbo at their stores yet
Nope...hit 4 Targets last night, since I'm a sucker for punishment apparently, and only saw the pinball crates and 1 bride April. I grabbed her just to feel what is was like to haul again.

Back