TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found Donnie at Walmart. Need the other three and a Party Wagon. Anyone know of a website these are available for retail?
DC6A5E31-BF07-4AEB-AB3B-871F887D24AA.jpeg

i wasn’t going to get this wave because this is literally the third complete set i have of the 4 turtles BUT my friend was like uuuuuu I want to get it because of the Leo Retro card and I budged hehehe.

Did you noticed how I got extra 2 wagons? I know have 5 lolol should have waited. No clue on the blimp though but this past weekend was just a shotgun of dropped shipments with my store finally getting the entire retro complete set!!! The weird thing is that someone beat me to the pallet and placed them in the hot wheels aisle… I saw them and just took Don and the extra party wagon.

Super 7 is making me bite the bullet with the power rangers retro line, so far blowing everything hasbro is doing with their lightening collection to be honest!!! Power crystals AND mini power rangers, I AM SOLD but you are right that price is too steep, almost SHFiguart but funnily enough with more accessories hehehe
Would you be willing to sell a Turtle Party Wagon?

Did you ever see the TMNT Playmates Toon Line?

I remember when the line came out, but my brother and I hated them. They were too silly for our taste, like "kids toys", while the regular ones were much cooler. Important sidenote is what I was around 6 at the time, and my brother around 8. :lol

I don't really remember them in the show, but I was so excited when I got the figures and the Super Shredder for Christmas, the want for figures from the movies was high at the time.
I don't remember getting them, but Tokka and Super Shredder were among my favorite villains for years (my brother had Rahzar). Next time I'm at my parents I want to get them out of storage, just for nostalgia sake.
I also don't remember them from the cartoon, but I'm pretty sure I never actually watched it that much. I was into the archie comics though, and actually read the entire run back then. I hope NECA goes into the comics at some point and makes the Cyber Samurai, that would probably be the first non-movie NECA TMNT I'd buy.

Received my Loot Crate with Danny today. Didn’t really get a chance to look at the figure yet. The rest of the contents in the box are okay.

Danny isn’t a bad figure. It’s cool to have him in the collection. Just because I would have never expected to get him.

Do you know how much of the original Playmates line is being re-released?
I’m not sure. So far it’s just the four turtles (soft head versions). Search “TMNT Classic” at Walmart.com to maybe nab them. They keep popping up throughout the day. I got the other three there.

I’m not sure. So far it’s just the four turtles (soft head versions). Search “TMNT Classic” at Walmart.com to maybe nab them. They keep popping up throughout the day. I got the other three there.
Don't forget the party wagon too! lol There is also rumors of them reissuing the Blimp as part of this line as well. Not sure about other figs though.

My Walmart got Casey in!! Have a total of six of them. I didn’t grab it right away, but I’ll probably go back for it later tonight or tomorrow.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is the best that has happened to the Ninja Turtles - even the figures from the previous series look infantile, the new collections do not arouse embarrassment - they are simply pretty (and the animated series itself was watched to sleep as an adult man).

Back