TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Though the card isn't identical to the original, the figures do look good on them. I still have my original set, though missing a few weapons. I'm now tempted to buy these four just for the weapons.
i wasn’t going to get this wave because this is literally the third complete set i have of the 4 turtles BUT my friend was like uuuuuu I want to get it because of the Leo Retro card and I budged hehehe.

Did you noticed how I got extra 2 wagons? I know have 5 lolol should have waited. No clue on the blimp though but this past weekend was just a shotgun of dropped shipments with my store finally getting the entire retro complete set!!! The weird thing is that someone beat me to the pallet and placed them in the hot wheels aisle… I saw them and just took Don and the extra party wagon.
I was debating whether to get these re-releases but due to space and budgetary considerations, decided to stick with the NECA and Super 7 lines (since I still have most of my old Playmates figures and vehicles, albeit in mostly below average condition from wear and tear).

As an adult collector, the other 2 TMNT lines appeal to me more now- the animated portrayal of NECA and the updated/hybrid look of Super 7.

I'm hoping Super 7 produces a Turtle Van - i know collectors griped about the price on the Thundertank but that would be another great addition. Seems like NECA is only focused on background diorama sets and not vehicles at the moment.
Super 7 is making me bite the bullet with the power rangers retro line, so far blowing everything hasbro is doing with their lightening collection to be honest!!! Power crystals AND mini power rangers, I AM SOLD but you are right that price is too steep, almost SHFiguart but funnily enough with more accessories hehehe

90F7DF4F-D059-42DC-9E60-8CEA787A4157.jpeg

TMNT DIRECT SALE TOMORROW!
➖
Orders will go up on thenecastore.com, 9/24/21 @11am ET
US and International listings available
LIMIT 2 PER CUSTOMER
(While supplies last. Ships in 1-2 weeks)
➖
• Tragg and Grannitor 2 pack
$51.99
• Ultimate Foot Soldier
$29.99
• Napoleon & Atilla Frog 2 pack
$51.99
➖

TMNT DIRECT SALE TOMORROW!
➖
Orders will go up on thenecastore.com, 9/24/21 @11am ET
US and International listings available
LIMIT 2 PER CUSTOMER
(While supplies last. Ships in 1-2 weeks)
➖
• Tragg and Grannitor 2 pack
$51.99
• Ultimate Foot Soldier
$29.99
• Napoleon & Atilla Frog 2 pack
$51.99
➖

Darn, Foot Solldiers sold out.

Received the NECA April O Neill today. Afraid I don't do pictures as I don't have a viable camera.

Aside from the unsightly knee joints and the paint already flaked off said joints this is a terrific figure with a great likeness on the 2 heads and overall a very good paintjob. She makes a fine addition to a great line.

I’m wondering when NECA will put up the Ultimate Casey Jones and Origin of Splinter set on their website.

My immediate next thought.

I never realized how accurate the playmates ones were to the cartoon. That Tokka was one of my favourite villain figures as a child.

I don't really remember them in the show, but I was so excited when I got the figures and the Super Shredder for Christmas, the want for figures from the movies was high at the time.

Back