TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems like a Keno figure is coming.

E0BJAczX0AAA39E

Haha cool! I just rewatched SotO for the first time in like 25 years. Doesn't really hold a candle to the first one and I found him a bit annoying but I'd get one, why not. Tokka and Rahzar are still great looking though.

I would take a Keno. Why not? That would basically cover all the main characters from the first couple films seeing as we’re getting a Casey Jones with an Elias Koteas sculpt. Now just give us a Vanilla Ice. :lol. If only NECA could get the rights to the actor who played Tatsu.

Amazing how hard it can be to find someone these days. Beyond him (and Rockwell mentioned below), what other humans would they do? The second April I think if they can get her; maybe the scientist?

What about a Sam Rockwell figure from TMNT 1? [emoji38]

The only Oscar award winning actor from TMNT.

Haha I'd be in for one! Gotta have 1 carton of regular and menthols.

Keno, omg hahaha true story as I lay down in bed, thanks to a stomach bug given to me by my kids, I was tortured by watching the opening of TmnT 2 Secret of the Ooze and watching everyone take a bite of a Pizza, noooooooooo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Contacted Neca about a sculpt replacement, they "strongly recommend" returning to the retailer, but linked me to a CS form to fill out.

Why would I return it? It's not like I can get an exchange there. That was the first turtle set I had ever seen in a store. If the supply wasn't so f'ed up, that would be an option.

Contacted Neca about a sculpt replacement, they "strongly recommend" returning to the retailer, but linked me to a CS form to fill out.

Why would I return it? It's not like I can get an exchange there. That was the first turtle set I had ever seen in a store. If the supply wasn't so f'ed up, that would be an option.

Hey, bud! I had a similar issue with my Michelangelo having a bit of orange paint flecks on Mikey’s nose of my SDCC 2018 set. I went ahead and contacted NECA CS back then. They were pretty responsive with maybe 4 to 5 days between replies. I sent them pics and They did tell me they would be happy to replace it but would have to wait for their shipment of “spare parts”. Evidently, I don’t think they can just pull off a head from a new package. That shipment ended up taking 2 1/2 months. So if you’re willing to possibly wait that long, they can definitely work with you. Also, reaching out to them tracks all your info in a thread and can’t close it out until you reach a resolution. One thing you should keep in mind is to please remind them to include a neck peg to the head because when they sent me a replacement head, it did not include a peg and it was impossible to insert the neck peg already on the body. I ended up having to buy a new Mikey from GameStop and now I have an extra Mikey with a loose head.

Keno, omg hahaha true story as I lay down in bed, thanks to a stomach bug given to me by my kids, I was tortured by watching the opening of TmnT 2 Secret of the Ooze and watching everyone take a bite of a Pizza, noooooooooo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

haha!

That opening is great though.... when you're not sick that is.

I lucked out and was able to finally find and add Donatello(DreamEx) to the collection! Now the set is complete. [emoji2]
cef0d60756d8125c28bbaca226072560.jpg

Besides Neca, DreamEX, Super7, Mondo, etc. Do any of you fellow TMNT collectors have any statues of them? I'd love to get the Tiago Rios 1/4 TMNT statues but I don't know where or how to acquire them. Those may be the best TMNT statues I've seen to date.

I have the Sideshow Turtles statues...red bandana versions. My Leo got pretty banged up during a move. One of his katanas and his bandana are toast.

Got my shipping notification as well. Tokka and Rahzar took about 5 weeks to get here, so maybe it'll be June for me.

Is it weird that I'm most excited about the Bleecker street sign in this set? :lol As a big Simon & Garfunkel fan, I intend to put that on my desk.

Got my shipping notification as well. Tokka and Rahzar took about 5 weeks to get here, so maybe it'll be June for me.

Is it weird that I'm most excited about the Bleecker street sign in this set? :lol As a big Simon & Garfunkel fan, I intend to put that on my desk.

TBH..I actually forgot what was in the accessory set..it’s been so long :lol

Back