TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do look cool. But. I didn’t want to say anything earlier to kill your enthusiasm when they were about to ship, but Mezco stuff is by rule of thumb just not worth their asking prices. Especially if you collect 1/6 it’s really hard to prepare someone for how small 1/12 actually is. I got suckered in many many years ago by all these YouTubers claiming that they were like smaller scale Hot Toys level figures, which turned out to be laughable. I still have a trio of Michael Myers, Ash, and Freddy K. but that’s it. The price on their recent Indy figure made my eyes roll so far back that it was like I could see out the back of my head.

😄. I mean I figured they'd be small but oh well. Live and learn I guess. Only reason I bought these were because they're TMNT's. At least I won't make the mistake of buying Mezco again.

Where are the 1:6 scale 90s Henson (rubber-suit) movie figures?
8kg32n.gif

8lp6d0.gif

8lp6fc.gif
tmnt1990_0-e1464834810256.jpg
EhQeu5fXkAENoPo

Last edited:
I'll be first in line for 1/6 90's movies TMNT. I remember these being amongst the top of the wish list when Inart was asking people on FB which licenses they'd like to see a while back. I really hope inart takes a stab at it and can pull it off.

Last edited:
Given how popular the movie is and has never been surpassed to this day I hope so. Crazy how threezero made the ugly bay turtles and not these.
I think if anyone were to do it then threezero might or maybe inart. Hot toys def won’t

Given how popular the movie is and has never been surpassed to this day I hope so. Crazy how threezero made the ugly bay turtles and not these.
I think if anyone were to do it then threezero might or maybe inart. Hot toys def won’t
I'll be first in line for 1/6 90's movies TMNT. I remember these being amongst the top of the wish list when Inart was asking people on FB which licenses they'd like to see a while back. I really hope inart takes a stab at it and can pull it off.

Soooo much money laying on the table here...and really you would only need one core body for all the turtles, so that leaves the headsculps and slight paint variations. Oh and the weapons are simplistic too. Just shocks me nobody is taking advantage of this.

Soooo much money laying on the table here...and really you would only need one core body for all the turtles, so that leaves the headsculps and slight paint variations. Oh and the weapons are simplistic too. Just shocks me nobody is taking advantage of this.
Blows my mind. People wanted it for years

Back