Titus Welliver (Harry Bosch)-Sideshow and Hot Toys Collector

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karamazov80

Ham and Egger
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I just caught this yesterday for the first time, and thought it was pretty damn cool to see an actor who I really enjoy watching into this stuff. When he talks about Toys McCoy Indy, you know he's the real deal. Bosch is one of my favorite, currently active shows. And it is one of those shows that lives and dies by the actor playing the eponymous character

I always see this guy in tv and movies. Never knew his name. Never realy showed interest . After I saw this clip i was like daaamn this guy is like us. Awesome lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always see this guy in tv and movies. Never knew his name. Never realy showed interest . After I saw this clip i was like daaamn this guy is like us. Awesome lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is he on here?

This dude's been one of my favourite actors going all the way back to his Deadwood days. Hell, even before that, and long before Lost and Gone Baby Gone and Sons of Anarchy and a ton of other quality guest appearances and supporting roles, right up to his finally getting his own (quality) show with Bosch, he popped up memorably in the likes of X-Files and Voyager. He lives in the same realm as the likes of William Fichtner, Garrett Dillahunt, Keith David, Jonathan Banks and so on, in that he seems almost incapable of giving a bad performance.

But yeah, anyway, I recall hearing or reading a while back that he was a collector, though I can't recall where exactly.

Just watched the video..."because I have to get more shelves"...yeah, he's the real deal alright. :lol

Very cool indeed! Makes me wonder if Sideshow would make a figure of him now. That would be awesome since he would appreciate it so much more than other celebrities.

:) This is so cool. Bosch is my favourite show right now. He has a lot of the figures I have and one's I want but haven't been able to afford yet. :lol

A Harry Bosch figure would be awesome if it ever happens.

Really enjoyed this! Wish more of this stuff got mainstream exposure. The way he describes why he likes his collection is what we all know and why we find the stuff cool. Seems so simply put and obvious enough that it shouldn't be strange at all to possess a large collection of these things.

I know johnny depp is a collector. Well he collects barbies...

Which in an odd way I do understand. Barbies are pretty incredible in a lot of ways. In a lot of the same way that these figures are actually.

John Boyega is a collector also. Posted a pic on IG some time at the end of last year of a few of his figures.

fa1a67eaa08900b77ef953d9d0c79278.jpg

Boyega also got excited when he found out he was being made into a Hot Toys. Of course, I wonder what he thought about the updated head sculpt.

Cool, I saw this posted by Sideshow awhile back but never got around to watching it. And yeah, you can tell he's a legit collector.

And I don't know if that was an actual vintage Kenner ALIEN or not (about a minute in); but if it was it has to be the cleanest looking one I've ever seen.

there are a lot of celebrities that collect.

Jack Black has posted pics with Sideshow statues, Leonardo DiCaprio is a huge Star Wars collector just to name a couple off the top of my head. I'm sure there are many many more.

Very cool to see celebrities sharing the same interests as us.

Well that was a trip; wasn't expecting such a large collection. Guy has a great man cave. I'll add Sharlto Copley to the list of celebrities who collect. I remember he mentioned it in an interview once.

Back