Titans Star Trek busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been impressed with what Titan has been doing. Certainly their QC is more consistent than GG's and the sculpts have all been pretty decent.

Good to hear this turned out well. Are they 1:6 scale? If so I'll definitely start picking up. Some might be used for modding.

With the base they are 8" tall. The bodies look around 1/6th scale, they are close to the size of my Gentle Giant busts. Which are 1/6th

These look great. Are they going to make Sulu and Checkov? I hate having "most" of the cast sitting on the shelf because then instead of liking the 5 I have, I notice the 2 that are missing :lol

So far they have annouced 5 from the original series & 3 from next gen. I hope they do get to Sulu & Chekov, but I suppose it will depend on sales

I received my Kirk bust last week and I am very pleased with it:clap The sculp, the paint and the detail are all excellent. I'll definately be getting the rest of the original series cast, at a minimum. Does anybody know what the availability timeframe is for Spock, McCoy, etc.?

Spock & McCoy have been pushed back a bit into 2013. From what I gathered from the email reply I received from Titan, the delay was probably due to Titan soucing a new factory to do the painting as they weren't happy with the 1st company

Bones seems a bit off to me.. his shirt looks 'too plastic'.
There's somthing with his eyebrows as he stood in this type of situation, one always seemed to be a bit more higher than the other.. almost but not quite Vulcan height (but I'd never have said to Bones!)

Captain Kirk.. he was a bit more

Bones seems a bit off to me...
There's something with his eyebrows as he stood in this type of situation, one always seemed to be a bit more higher than the other.. almost but not quite Vulcan height (but I'd never have said that to Bones!)
and his shirt is too plastic.

Captain Kirk.. he was a bit more fair skinned at that age, he had some..not so many wrinkles.
Or it's the tone of his hair.
Or the color of the shirt that effects the photo.

I Love Star Trek

Thank You Matner77 for showing me these!

Hi Ravenspirit, I can honestly say my photos don't do the Kirk sculpt justice. Shatner always seems to be a difficult one to capture the likeness of. This isn't perfect, but the price range its damn close. I recall Bones is wearing his smooth shiny almost metallic shirt on this bust, thats probably why it looks smooth & plastic-y

As a longtime TOS fan, I gotta tell ya I'm loving all of these, but I'll agree something about Shatner's likeness is just a little off. Now Uhura---looks like they knocked it outta the park with her! I had to look at that thing at two or three times just to make sure it was a bust and not a photo of Nichelle Nichols...

Impressed with these offerings. Agreed that the likeness of Shatner is off. Nobody seems to be able to get his look just right. Although I've seen some Shatner head sculpts that look incredible.

The Uhura and Scotty busts are dead on!

Back