Thunder Toys Valkyrie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

troy_story

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Oh well now that Pegasus is mine! I really don’t care for screen accuracy like some collectors on here so when HT announce her after Thor 4 (it’s time godammit!!!) she will look bad ass next to this horse (with real feathers!!)

Mogli

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
What a surprise! I might preorder since I doubt HT will ever make this look, if the production head sculpt is close to this I'll be happy. It might not be perfect, but something about the HT Valkyrie sculpt bothered me anyway so I'm fine with this.

The Iron Koob

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
What are general thoughts on Thunder Toys? I saw one review for their western ghost rider figure…are they one of the “change our name when we put out a new figure” companies or totally new?
I think so. They seem to have a habit of including an expensive base as part of the figure. That's not really common with some of the other more familiar companies so I'm not sure.

I hope they do TDW Odin and Frigga.

Bls221

Freakzoid
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I think so. They seem to have a habit of including an expensive base as part of the figure. That's not really common with some of the other more familiar companies so I'm not sure.

I hope they do TDW Odin and Frigga.
Korg!

Asta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Not a figure for me, but I just read that another "more familiar" company is also making her:

Meiling Jin
Admin

Hello! We will wait until 2 days later and see. Another supplier we are more familiar with also made a figure of this character and will announce it soon!
☺️

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Looks pretty good but I just personally couldn't rationalise jumping in until I see final production pictures as well as reviews. Thrilled someone is making it though, this is one of my favourite costumes in the whole MCU. If HT do do a Valkyrie from Love and Thunder you could potentially put that head sculpt on here as she has the more braided look in Endgame when she's on the Pegasus. It's not perfect but could potentially work. Time will tell but I'm definitely intrigued.View attachment 584587
I agree that the sculpt would need a swap out if not improved. The outfit looks pretty good but what's also throwing things off (for me) is the hair color. Depending on the lighting in the film her hair color ranges from brown to black, but this thing either has silver highlights or they seem to think she was graying in Ragnarok lol.

287990208_5271224176301124_4119147325324733799_n.jpg

Screenshot 2022-06-21 at 13-29-19 Tessa Thompson Starts Work On ‘Thor Love and Thunder’.png

Screenshot 2022-06-21 at 13-26-43 I Didn’t Give a Sh t About Marvel Movies Till Tessa Thompson...png

roninjai

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Going to keep an eye on this one. I think the likeness is decent. I can definitely see Thompson in it. I think the tone is a tad bit dark, but that might be lighting, who knows. But the outfit looks good and the sword is cool. I don't know that I need this, but it may end up in my collection.

nexus

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Reaction score
Face isn’t perfect but looks pretty good to me. This is my favorite Valkyrie costume, so may pick up a second to create Brunhilde as well. Maybe HT will make a L&T version. Will also pick up a Pegasus.

nexus

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Reaction score
Unfortunately the Pegasus’s legs don’t look to have any articulation, and the stiff pose looks wonky if it’s suppose to be in flight. Also, I don’t see the logic or attraction of real feathers.

kyekye

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Probably Hot Toys will list their version few months later - like they did with classic Loki

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Reaction score
I like the head sculpt and have been wanting her likeness for a while. Not interested in MCU at any level just her head. I kinda like it. I would agree her eyes look too far apart but I’ll add her to Natalie and Jennifer Jason Leigh for my Annihilation bashes. Then only Gina Rodriguez left to put together… glad to see her…

Asta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
What "other" version? Is another one going to be announced soon? This is the only one I see on your website.

I don't think it's been officially announced yet:

Meiling Jin
Admin

Hello! We will wait until 2 days later and see. Another supplier we are more familiar with also made a figure of this character and will announce it soon!
☺️