Thunder Toys TD2021A 1/6 Variant Battle Suit Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came close to ordering it, but I’d say it’s best to wait at this point. It’s gonna come from HT.

I ordered this guy on Christmas Day as a present for myself and he finally came in.

The body is not as bad as many make it seem, is it HT quality? No. But it is durable, the tailoring is snug with some elasticity for poses and it even has ratchet joints. Not bad imo.

I think it all depends on how you pose the figure, it could look goofy or very nice depending on how you handle your collection.

I cut the neck material, added a custom neck peg and a Tobey sculpt which I customized and I just LOVE this figure. It’s my childhood in the palm of my hand.
Hey bro, may i know what have you done on the figure's neck? I find that it's difficult to assemble a head sculpt on it.

I sliced the amount I wanted off the costumes neck, pulled the white peg out and added my own.

You’ll have to completely replace it due to the size.

I've never been too interested in having the wresting outfit he wore, but I gotta admit the review does make it look quite cool. And that Tobey sculpt is fantastic.

Very glad to finally have a decent Raimi Spidey on display and that big, meaty base is right up my alley.

This thing got a real bad rep from the initial in-hand pics but it’s definitely the best option for now.

Gotta be a shelf-topper due to the weight and the heights of all the characters involved
8FF41A70-1FC9-478A-85AD-20460B4E485E.jpeg

92D7FD39-7105-48BE-BF23-A0D470973D43.jpeg

0C08EFE9-2862-4E95-AED8-02F5573A0258.jpeg

Strongly considering adding Mysterio next because you can never have too many Spidey villains.
Got my spot for Venom picked out. Just have too much stuff waiting to be opened at the moment.
340C962A-FBC4-48EA-B356-27088F4C0C55.jpeg

Looks great in your pics! I’m still torn. I really like how this turned out, but I know the inevitable ht version will be superior.:impatient:

Back