Threezero TWD Season 7 Rick Grimes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, that the body looks too small for that head. I'm still getting this though. The head sculpt is fantastic.
Didn’t notice that at first but yeah the head is big for the body. Hopefully that gets revised before the pre-order goes up. I’m guessing this was just for a quick display.

An updated body would be great I also hope.they make an actual chest for it compared the the ugly one for the original and shierf Rick. I'm guessing that's what they are using here with the seamless arms but it needs a lot of work still.

Man, I’ve spent an ungodly amount of money on custom Ricks but I’m still interested in this. If the head sculpt survives production, this may finally scratch the itch once and for all.
Either way, I need them to make his gun from Season 7/8. It’s pretty unique so I’ve never found a match to this day.
IMG_1493.jpeg

Funnily enough, been working on that very look, more so post-terminus - definitely preferred the murder version of Rick.

Various parts from Threezero / Redman, a few more things to nail as this is only a WIP, definitely need to apply more heavy weathering too but that new head sculpt got me thinking about a swap 🤔

Attachments

• IMG_1296.png
    IMG_1296.png
    14.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1295.png
    IMG_1295.png
    16.7 MB · Views: 0
If you order directly through Threezero do they charge you right away? Also is there any benefit going through them directly? Never have bought one of their figures but am going to get Rick.

Wish they would make another Darryl. My dumbass missed him the first time. Seems pointless to pick this up with out having Darryl.
I agree. I would’ve thought another Daryl was an obvious figure to be made, especially considering how much the original goes for on the aftermarket; yet, still just the one but we now have 3 Ricks.

For me, I don’t want any Walking Dead figures if I can’t have Daryl so I’ve been skipping pretty much everything.

If you order directly through Threezero do they charge you right away? Also is there any benefit going through them directly? Never have bought one of their figures but am going to get Rick.
Ordering through ThreeZero you do indeed pay the whole thing up front. I do it with them specifically with all of their TWD figures. Only real benefit is you do get it quite a bit earlier than their distributors(Sideshow, BBTS, etc.) Usually get mine 1-2 months before they hit those listed. And on their website, their release schedule is usually fairly accurate. Always a pleasure to buy from them tbh.

I'm still just so ecstatic this line is continuing. It just keeps getting better and better. This Rick looks like a contender to be one of if not the very best.

When do you think this Rick Grimes figure is going to be realistically released?

It says the q4 2023 when its comes out, as far as i know Threezero do not be too delayed when it comes to release schedule?

When do you think this Rick Grimes figure is going to be realistically released?

It says the q4 2023 when its comes out, as far as i know Threezero do not be too delayed when it comes to release schedule?
The first batch of them for those who ordered straight from ThreeZero are supposed to start shipping next month. For distributors, probably February-March.

ThreeZero's shipping schedule that is posted on the bottom of their website is usually pretty accurate. I always order the TWD line straight from them and it's always been on-time. :)

I emailed TZ in late October asking if they have a date in mind and their response was:

“Please note that The Walking Dead - 1/6 Rick Grimes is a pre-order item and the estimated shipment is on late 4th quarter 2023 / early 1st quarter of 2024. We will send you the tracking information once the parcel is shipped.”

December would be great but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s January/February.

Back