Threezero TWD Season 7 Rick Grimes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For now. He didn't say they lost the licence. He said they have a lot of other projects on their plate. And no more TWD this year or maybe the next 2 years.
So... there's still hope...

For now. He didn't say they lost the licence. He said they have a lot of other projects on their plate. And no more TWD this year or maybe the next 2 years.
So... there's still hope...
I don’t think we will see anymore from the main show… other than 2.0 versions or Shane, who is even worth making? Imagine if they was to return to the walking dead universe it will be to do the spin off versions of the characters if it comes under the same licence and is worth doing.

I don’t think we will see anymore from the main show… other than 2.0 versions or Shane, who is even worth making? Imagine if they was to return to the walking dead universe it will be to do the spin off versions of the characters if it comes under the same licence and is worth doing.
You're right. Probably not from the main show. Even though I would have really loved a Shane, Hershel, Tyreese and Sasha at some point... but oh well....
However, since there's a spin off show with practically all the best characters now it could still be good.
There's the Maggie and Negan show,
Daryl and Carol (now with short hair again),
and the Rick and Michonne show starting this month...
Lots of potential for more cool figures! :p

The Spin-Offs are a separate license from the main show believe it or not. So that's kind of unlikely, as awesome as it would be.

The Spin-Offs are a separate license from the main show believe it or not. So that's kind of unlikely, as awesome as it would be.
I figured it would be a separate license to the main show. But I’m hoping the spin off’s get grouped together and not licensed separately otherwise it’s not really worth Threezero doing for one or two figures.

Hiya toys are doing Daryl from his spin off along with Negan from Dead City so maybe it’s possible

You're right. Probably not from the main show. Even though I would have really loved a Shane, Hershel, Tyreese and Sasha at some point... but oh well....
However, since there's a spin off show with practically all the best characters now it could still be good.

Haven’t managed to watch the spin off shows yet like the Daryl show or Dead City yet.

I do like the new character designs and I’m desperate for a Daryl 2.0 at this point I don’t even mind what season or show… next to the new Rick releases Daryl isn’t looking so great 😂

I figured it would be a separate license to the main show. But I’m hoping the spin off’s get grouped together and not licensed separately otherwise it’s not really worth Threezero doing for one or two figures.

Hiya toys are doing Daryl from his spin off along with Negan from Dead City so maybe it’s possible
You're correct! As far as I know the spin-offs are all part of the same licensure umbrella so-to speak. Hopefully with the amount of positive buzz The Ones Who Live is getting, we'll see ThreeZero or even other companies interested. And honestly despite the quality of the shows themselves-- I'd imagine selling a Rick or Daryl or Negan will always be fairly easy.

It is just a big shame there's some holes in the main collection though. With how requested Shane was, I really thought we'd get him to cap it off.

Haven’t managed to watch the spin off shows yet like the Daryl show or Dead City yet.

I do like the new character designs and I’m desperate for a Daryl 2.0 at this point I don’t even mind what season or show… next to the new Rick releases Daryl isn’t looking so great 😂
You should definitely check them out. Dead City imo is a little lackluster, the writing and overall plot was pretty meh but JDM and Lauren were still great. Daryl Dixon was surprising really good! The writing and especially the cinematography was fantastic. And considering I would consider myself a bigger Negan fan than Daryl that's saying something! Haha

You should definitely check them out. Dead City imo is a little lackluster, the writing and overall plot was pretty meh but JDM and Lauren were still great. Daryl Dixon was surprising really good! The writing and especially the cinematography was fantastic. And considering I would consider myself a bigger Negan fan than Daryl that's saying something! Haha
As far as I’m aware those shows haven’t made its way to the UK yet. Do plan to watch them as soon as they do.

Well I know I’d be down for a spin off figure for Rick, Daryl and Negan atleast.

If the license is all under the same umbrella hopefully theeezero will see the value of jumping back into the walking dead universe. Tho I think interest will drop off after the Rick and Michonne series, being a limited series and feeling like a conclusion to the show and ricks story.

Ordered this from popcultcha but they still don't have it in stock yet. Hope TZ isn't too delayed 😬

Back