THREEZERO - Transformers - General Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xb24

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought I would create a general thread for all Threezero Transformers releases: DLX, Premium Scale, etc.

Coming Soon:
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - DLX Optimus Prime

132262911_454929015897245_4390011456634120469_n.jpg

Re: Threezero - Transformers - General Discussion Thread

Love it. Love the Bayformers! Bring on Megatron! I have the Hasbro version and the amount of parts that goes into them at that scale is seriously impressive.

Good thread! :clap
Really glad Threezero is finally making the Bayverse figures. As for the whole Jetfire/Prime combo, I only hope that they won't have to sacrifice any of the figures' movie accuracy or articulation in order to make the gimmick work because if that's the case, then I would definitely prefer them making the three figures independently from each other without compromises to any of them.

This is looking good! More pics on capcomkai's instagram for anyone who's interested. I would be all over this if I didn't have my Black Apple Optimus with upgraded head and chest parts

Excited for that ROTF Prime. Really happy with the other DLX figures so far. I'm REALLY hoping that they at least do another Decepticon from the Bumblebee movie though.

A G1 scene Shockwave or Starscream would be awesome. Would even like to see Shatter. Need another Decepticon to go with Soundwave.

49628435188_de8c1fddd5_k_d.jpg

50703721986_6bb53869b9_k_d.jpg

This is looking good! More pics on capcomkai's instagram for anyone who's interested. I would be all over this if I didn't have my Black Apple Optimus with upgraded head and chest parts
Are there more pictures on that instagram? I only saw that they posted the initial teaser but nothing more.

Are they releasing a Premium Scale Soundwave from the Bumblebee movie?

Jesus they look life-size. I'm buying both for the sheer design that went into both the movie and figure versions.

Up for order on BBTS for $230: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen DLX Scale Collectible Series Optimus Prime

Gonna wait for it to go up on Threezero later tonight so that I can just buy it from them directly.

That articulation is hard to beat. Main thing that I love about these DLX figures.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hasbro and threezero are thrilled to present you Optimus Prime from the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen film as the next figure in the Transformers DLX Collectible Figure Series!

At 11.20 inches (28.40 cm) tall, the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen DLX Optimus Prime collectible figure features approximately 57 points of articulation, a die-cast metal frame, and LED illuminated eyes.

With its unique die-cast metal frame design, DLX not only provides an advanced range of articulation, but also greatly enhances the weight and durability. Together with the detailed and weathered paint application of threezero, a remarkable resemblance is achieved in matching the characters as seen in the original media.

Product Features
  • 11.20 inches (28.40cm)
  • Made of plastic and die-cast metal
  • 57 Points of articulation
  • Features LED light-up eyes
  • Non-transforming figure
  • From the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen movie

Box Contents
  • Optimus Prime figure
  • 2 Ion blasters
  • 2 Swords
  • Interchangable battle mask face plate
  • 4 Pairs of hands
  • Stand

z611gON.jpg

PFoSBaC.jpg

124d51c4-6b2a-43ed-8817-e71f73d2fb6a.jpg

9d2c4b25-9646-45b3-8611-2cccf95a8c99.jpg

8405e12c-43cf-40c1-9e21-861c6cf236e6.jpg

gQ9Cxh2.jpg

Looks so good! But I am holding off for a Premium version.

Having these DLX scale Transformers collectibles is just amazing. Perfect price/quality/size ratio for me.

Back