THREEZERO - Transformers - General Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not had time to unbox or set him up correctly. Here is a picture of the figure before all parts are added.

This is the first Threezero piece I have received where I fear some of the small detail parts could break off if you are not careful. To me it feels more plastic than solid which I am really surprised at

Attachments

• 26B64463-B498-45A9-A284-2E795E5C905F.jpeg
    26B64463-B498-45A9-A284-2E795E5C905F.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 89
Any chance threezero will make a premium scale soundwave? I'm already committed to the premium scale line (optimus, megatron, bumblebee from TLK, starscream from DOTM, and blitzwing/optimus from bumblebee). I'd like to keep the scale consistent, but I really like the soundwave figure. Additionally, thoughts on the DLX line vs premium scale?

Your pictures are always fantastic. Do you have some Flickr, Instagram or similar?
I don't at the moment but have thought of doing an Instagram. Will update if I do get around to it.

Been on the fence about getting Optimus, does he have some weight to him?
Highly recommend any of their DLX figures. They're all built with a diecast skeleton so they're all pretty hefty and feel super solid.

Huge fan of both the Bay Optimus and the Knight Optimus/Bumblebee that they did.

rscmMi.jpg

49628435188_de8c1fddd5_k_d.jpg

Last edited:
I have not had time to unbox or set him up correctly. Here is a picture of the figure before all parts are added.

This is the first Threezero piece I have received where I fear some of the small detail parts could break off if you are not careful. To me it feels more plastic than solid which I am really surprised at
What are your thoughts now, having lived with it for a couple of months? I’m concerned that you said it feels light and plastic. The premium Bumblebee is very solid. Can you post some updated pictures? I am on the fence about picking him up. Thanks

It’s still boxed up but my initial thoughts have not changed. Compared to all the other Threezero Transformers I own this feels fragile and plastic compared to what I was expecting. If you look upon it as a statue it’s got great detail. If you want to treat it as a toy and handle it and pose it frequently then I would be seriously concerned about damage.
It’s a lovely item but not what I was expecting in terms of solidness

That’s disappointing to hear. I expected it to be more like Bumblebee who is very solid. Maybe I will wait to see how Optimus Prime turns out.

That’s disappointing to hear. I expected it to be more like Bumblebee who is very solid. Maybe I will wait to see how Optimus Prime turns out.
That's the opposite of what I've been reading on the Tformer forums. Seems to be solid and fixes some of the inaccuracies the DLX figure had.

z3MpZrA.jpg
H0TU6Mt.jpg

^ That looks terrible. Such a poor design. Has too much blue and silver. Call me old fashioned i guess, but there is just no beating his OG G1 design. I do have RotF version though and it is a great looking figure. Love the energon swords. The only other figure i want is a RotF Megatron.

^ That looks terrible. Such a poor design. Has too much blue and silver. Call me old fashioned i guess, but there is just no beating his OG G1 design. I do have RotF version though and it is a great looking figure. Love the energon swords. The only other figure i want is a RotF Megatron.
I kind of like and dislike the design. I hate that they steered away from the mechanical robot bit design from the first 3 movies but there's also something about the Knight design that I like on its own.

Qaj1Yg0.jpg

That said, ROTF Megatron and Bumblebee Arcee DLX is next so you're in luck on that.

6dfs5Io.png
vXILwGM.png

Back